Back In Stock ‑ Restock Rocket , 309件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年8月8日

A very easy to use App and highly customisable to fit your store design. Couldn't quite work out how to make a font weight change, but a quick message to Kartik through their instant chat support and it was sorted in a matter of minutes.

This is just the sort of support and App that Shopify store owners need. Thank you.

Weather Spares
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:7日
編集日:2023年5月16日

so far this app is great. I am only using this one over the other options because they are reasonably priced. I love that they have a feature where I can see what items customers are waiting for so I can prioritize ordering items that people are waiting on. This app would be even better if it also worked when there is say 3 in stock of an item but the customer attempts to add 4 or more to their cart.

Troy's Readers
アプリの使用期間:24分
2023年6月29日

Love this app. We were sending restock alerts manually previously, and now it is automatic and I love it. The app is very easy to use and everything is easy to customize. I would like a little more freedom with (non-coding) customization of the notification email, but I really can't complain because it looks great. Best of all, for a small business, I love that this app is free for a small number of emails per month. Great solution for my business!

Frank's Fruit Trees
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年8月30日

Working great so far! Quite cheap compared to other apps as well, and really well built. My website is built with Gempages, but this integrated without a problem (unlike many other apps).

Petite Mort
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2023年8月18日

This app is saving my butt from lost sales when we went OOS from a viral TikTok. Was able to install quickly and immediately gained hundreds (almost to a few thousand now) of interested customer emails/phone numbers.

Really responsive team on my questions.

Quick warning though for others - play with the settings once you install. The notifications to customers on restocks is nearly immediate when you have a change in inventory.... I was playing w/ inventory levels to test something and forgot about our new app .... and sent hundreds of emails out when we didn't have enough stock to actually help convert anyone who clicked through.

Honeycut Kitchen
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年6月15日

This app was easy to install and is reasonably priced relative to the other back-in-stock apps on Shopify. When we requested help with a few code modifications to the site button and pop-up features, Kartik responded quickly and made the modifications without much back and forth. The result was exactly what we were looking for. We've had a great user experience so far and recommend trying it out.

HYPSOLE
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年5月3日

I love this app! I use the free plan and it gives me so many options, I can finally keep my costumers close even when the product they liked it's not available. I tried another app in the past but it didn't have so many options. Also, the support is very kind and ready to help anytime. Thank you so much!

LTM SHOP
ルーマニア
アプリの使用期間:7日
2023年8月23日

Just installed, set up, and styled with the assistance of the developers (fabulous and perfect styling for our brand!) in about 10 minutes!! Have never had such a smooth, easy, and beautiful integration for our e-shop. The app integrates aesthetically to perfection, and the whole interface is clear and super easy to use. ABSOLUTELY TOP MARKS. Really glad also to support good app developers. Thank you!!!

YALI STUDIO
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:44分
2023年8月20日

This app does everything it needs to do, in a very simple but perfect way. I did so much more sales because of this app. Not losing customers any more when my product is out of stock but (1) recieve their email and (2) get their sales when the product is available again.

Dutchies
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年5月21日

This app has really helped us to catch the sales that we were missing out on due to out of stock products. Setup was easy and their support helped us to make the button look perfect on our site. Highly recommeded!

Premium Puzzles Australia