Back In Stock ‑ Restock Rocket , 217件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年5月23日

What a great app, very easy to install and reminds clients to come back and buy the products that they need

Somerset Health & Wellness Dispensary
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:24日
2023年5月22日

It's a really helpful tool with plenty of capabilities. Plus, the customer support answers fast and helps with everything

San Saru
スペイン
アプリの利用期間:12日
2023年5月21日

This app has really helped us to catch the sales that we were missing out on due to out of stock products. Setup was easy and their support helped us to make the button look perfect on our site. Highly recommeded!

Premium Puzzles Australia
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
2023年5月19日

This is the exact app that I was looking for for Back in Stock alerting. We are just launching our store and wanted to ensure that we had a capable solution for this since we won't be keeping a lot of inventory until we start building our customer base. Ensuring that we can close every sell will be critical for us. I tried many other back in stock apps. I didn't find one that allowed for notification buttons on the home page, collection pages and product pages that wasn't expensive.

The support was amazing. My chat request was answered very quickly and patiently answered my questions and made the changes that I requested quickly. Highly recommend this app.

identitymattersapparel.com
アプリの利用期間:約1時間
編集日:2023年5月16日

so far this app is great. I am only using this one over the other options because they are reasonably priced. I love that they have a feature where I can see what items customers are waiting for so I can prioritize ordering items that people are waiting on. This app would be even better if it also worked when there is say 3 in stock of an item but the customer attempts to add 4 or more to their cart.

Troy's Readers
アプリの利用期間:24分
編集日:2023年5月16日

The application is easy to learn and adapts very well to our needs.
Very reactive and educational support in case of need

Nature Zen
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:約24時間
2023年5月14日

What is ideal about this app is having both SMS and Email fields in the same sign-up widget. Thank you Kartik for your support, especially on a Sunday!

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon
スペイン
アプリの利用期間:約9時間
2023年5月4日

Great service, great product. Love customization, to fit my needs. The proof is yet to be seen as my site is not live yet but we’ll see.

Bustedbus
アプリの利用期間:5日
2023年5月3日

I love this app! I use the free plan and it gives me so many options, I can finally keep my costumers close even when the product they liked it's not available. I tried another app in the past but it didn't have so many options. Also, the support is very kind and ready to help anytime. Thank you so much!

LTM SHOP
ルーマニア
アプリの利用期間:7日
2023年5月1日

So far so good. I have no complaints! It performs and looks good on my website. Thank you for your work on this app.

Flourish Boutique