Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 mei 2024

I just had my first sale thanks to a 'Back in Stock' alert, which was super exciting and proved how key having this App in my e-shop is!

I look forward to more!

Plaza Bolívar
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
13 mei 2024

Great app. Does everything you want and nothing you don't. Years of excellent support from them. Pays for itself!

Sublime Stitching
Meer dan 10 jaar gebruiken de app
8 maart 2024

We have frequent stock-outs of certain items and this app has done a great job helping us capture those high intent buyers and bring them back when inventory arrives. The app provides lots of great data and is very intuitive to use. It's probably the Shopify app that I interact with the most actually.

Clearly Loved Pets
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
1 april 2024

Very awesome app. Allows customers to sign up to be notified by email when an out of stock product comes back in stock. Customer service is very responsive and easy to work with too. 100% recommend.

Dr.Dabber®
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
8 mei 2024

The support is some of the best I have ever experienced from a platform. Any issue you have is resolved within 24 hours. The platform itself is great as well.

SAYN
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 5 april 2024

I have to say that this app has definitely helped my business enormously. Gives you the ability to stay connected to your customers 100%. As soon as I restock literally 30 seconds, my customers placed their orders. Totally recommend this app to all business owners must have.

The Perfect Doobie
5 maanden gebruiken de app
22 maart 2024

Great app and amazing customer service! If we ever have any technical issues they fix them all super quickly!

DipYourCar.com
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
26 februari 2024

This has been a great App to build Back in stock request lists and trigger reminders and subsequent revenue, all in a simple automation.

Nkuku
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
19 maart 2024

very useful and easy to manage. :)

SmithWorks Golf
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
12 maart 2024

Easy to use, great results! Great customer service too :)

Further Faster