Recensies (815)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 mei 2024

We have been using the Back in Stock app for about three years. The app has added tremendous value to our online business and has sometimes outperformed other marketing channels. With its deep functionality, high configurability, and ease of use, the team at Back in Stock has created an app that meets all our needs. We love it, and more importantly, our customers love it too!

Uniformity
Ierland
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
9 mei 2024

I just had my first sale thanks to a 'Back in Stock' alert, which was super exciting and proved how key having this App in my e-shop is!

I look forward to more!

Plaza Bolívar
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
13 mei 2024

Great app. Does everything you want and nothing you don't. Years of excellent support from them. Pays for itself!

Sublime Stitching
Meer dan 10 jaar gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

We really appreciate the info Back in Stock provides us on our inventory levels and the feature to notify customers via email works super well!

Cape Cod Jewelers
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

As a small business owner, this app is great for helping me restock items that people want! It’s simple to set up and is effortless after that!

Bo And Eve
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Back in Stock heeft geantwoord 13 juni 2024

This is great to hear and we appreciate you mentioning the ease of set up! We aim for configuration to take only a few minutes and then just perform for your store without you needing to touch anything.

8 mei 2024

The support is some of the best I have ever experienced from a platform. Any issue you have is resolved within 24 hours. The platform itself is great as well.

SAYN
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

We have had Backinstock installed in our store for a long time and I must say that it works very well.
But above all I will mention that there is unbeatable technical service. They solved our problems with the new Google rules for emails (SPF, DKIM and DMARC) in a very short time.

Bobo Choses
Spanje
11 maanden gebruiken de app
3 juni 2024

This app is a game changer for our store. With all the apps out there for all the different things, this is a must have and is well worth the monthly cost.

MAMÈNE
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Back in Stock heeft geantwoord 13 juni 2024

Thanks for sharing this feedback! We're motivated by helping stores like you earn way more value from the app than you pay. Many shops get 20x to 100x the monthly cost in extra sales from their back in stock notifications.

1 april 2024

Very awesome app. Allows customers to sign up to be notified by email when an out of stock product comes back in stock. Customer service is very responsive and easy to work with too. 100% recommend.

Dr.Dabber®
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
8 maart 2024

We have frequent stock-outs of certain items and this app has done a great job helping us capture those high intent buyers and bring them back when inventory arrives. The app provides lots of great data and is very intuitive to use. It's probably the Shopify app that I interact with the most actually.

Clearly Loved Pets