BackupMaster Backups , 100 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 99% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 gennaio 2024

Insurance and backups are only needed when something goes wrong. And nothing breaks or goes wrong, ever. Right?
Um... until it does.
After using Rewind for many years, I decided to give BackupMaster a try because I like the user interface and the cleanliness of the process.
And today, for the first time ever, I discovered an error (self inflicted/user error) on a collection - and BackupMaster "simply" restored the item to the restore point.
Done.
BackupMaster gets 5-stars for quality UX and it just works.
Don't NOT have a backup tool.

Mommy Makeup
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BackupMaster.io ha risposto 15 gennaio 2024

We're delighted to hear BackupMaster efficiently resolved your issue and appreciate the 5-star review for our UX. Thank you for trusting us with your backups – it's always better to be safe than sorry!

2 gennaio 2024

Great customer support. Happy that I did not have to use backup yet.., but you never know and I feel this App and this company you can trust.

bergfritz.ch
Svizzera
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
26 dicembre 2023

Great app but even better service. Highly recommed the Backupmasters team!

My Fixoo
Singapore
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
19 novembre 2023

We had a few critical issues caused by other apps we weren't expecting, thank god for this app is all that can be said!

Tripple-R
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 novembre 2023

very cool and easy app and fast chat support. you cannot do something wrong with this company and invest a few euros to protect your content and website!

Spitboards
Germania
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BackupMaster.io ha risposto 7 novembre 2023

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our app cool, easy to use, and our support responsive. Your peace of mind is our priority, and we're glad to be your choice for protecting your store. If there's anything else we can help you with, we're just a chat away!

10 novembre 2023

This is the best backup for Shopify stores. We have extensively tested apps, and there is no comparison at any price. We used Rewind for 5 years and the features AND fast customer service for BackupMaster are superior. BackupMaster gives you access to way more store data than any other app, including metafield data. Absolutely fantastic app! A++++

Antique Jewelry Mall
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
24 gennaio 2024

A really great app that helped me duplicate my store. Any hiccups were resolved through fantastic support. Highly recommended!

Allies
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BackupMaster.io ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to have supported you in duplicating your store and appreciate your recommendation. If you need any further assistance, we're always here to help!

2 febbraio 2024

Overall a great experience with these guys!
Great module that`s easy to work with, couldn`t be happier ;)

Maxxteknik
Svezia
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BackupMaster.io ha risposto 4 febbraio 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so glad you're happy with our backup app. Your support means the world to us. If there's anything else you need, we're here for you!

24 novembre 2023

This app is great. It's quick and easy to install and works perfectly. It just got me out of a real jam. Highly recommended.

RSR Moto
Regno Unito
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 novembre 2023

I was previously using Rewind but Backup Master is more comprehensive, backing up more elements, has a much better user interface and excellent customer support. I think it's the best backup app out there for Shopify.

Oh Clocks
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BackupMaster.io ha risposto 9 novembre 2023

We're delighted to hear that BackupMaster surpasses your expectations with its comprehensive features and user-friendly interface. Thank you for considering us the best Shopify backup app, and we're always here to support you!