Recensioni (1.013)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 ottobre 2023

We have recently installed this app to protect us in the event of data loss or other human error related issues. The install and initial backup went smoothly, and the app's interface seems simple enough. Although we're hoping we never have to use it, it's really nice to have the peace of mind that it provides.

Almanac Planting Co
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 agosto 2023

Great support. Very fast turnaround in handling my request. Brittney was very to work with and understood our needs. Thank you!

Dr. Price's Vitamins
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 novembre 2023

Very useful app that does exactly what it's supposed to.

ChokeSports
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
31 agosto 2023

Really great support and so far all my data has been backed up. No need to use so far but I've got piece of mind that if I ever do I'm in good hands.

FilterFinder
Regno Unito
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 agosto 2023

Great app with great support. Requested to bundle up the plan since we have multiple stores, and they did not hesitate at all. Keep it up!

myFirst Thai
Thailandia
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 novembre 2023

Great support, great app, great and easy implementation - all-in-all, just great!

Kandii
Danimarca
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 ottobre 2023

Their support desk is so nice and very kind. When I asked some questions about installing this app, their support desk, especially Ola,Support Wizard, helped me a lot and gave me very clear answer so quick.

インストールに関して質問があり、ヘルプデスクに質問しました。Ola という方が、すぐに、明快なサポートをしてください、無事、インストールできました。
とても助かりました。安心して使用できます。

シーツjp
Giappone
15 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 12 maggio 2023

Rewind Backup has proven to be an essential tool for my Shopify store. What makes it great is the extraordinary customer service, specifically from Logan. He showed exceptional professionalism, in-depth product knowledge, and commitment to resolving my complex backup issues.

The app itself is excellent, but a special shoutout to Logan J. for his extraordinary service. Highly recommended!

UBTECH Robotics
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 giugno 2023

Rewind informed me that I was eligible for a smaller plan, something you don't see that often, great service!

HermanWines
Paesi Bassi
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 giugno 2023

Feeling much more at ease knowing our 2 stores are backed up at all times. Great support team. Thank you!

Piyama
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app