Recensioni (1.012)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
14 ottobre 2019

The app does exactly what it promises to do. I could not be happier with this app. It offers peace in mind. I recommend this app to anyone, who doesn't want to wakeup in the morning and worried what could possible go wrong with their shopify store.

fansvite
4 febbraio 2019

Great app - does exactly what it says it does. Extremely simple to setup and control. Recommended for every shop

FEY Cosmetics
16 maggio 2019

Highly recommended if you have a busy store. This app helped us recover all our product images after a mass update wiped them out. This app will ensure continuity of operations and the safeguarding of transaction revenue.

Nearly Natural
3 ottobre 2018

Fantastic must have app for every Shopify store. One of the rare times you install an app and it just does it's job with zero issues. User friendly interface, excellent pricing and not that you'll be needing it but if you do have questions the support is A+. I usually don't write reviews but these guys deserve it.

Super Sports Center
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 novembre 2018

In the first week of use this app allowed me to roll back a small portion of the site after another app's install was done poorly. Very easy to use.

Lucent Botanicals
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 luglio 2018

Fantastic app. Easy to use and very clear with their tutorial right from the start. I personally needed an app to download a backup of my shop to my local drive, which Rewind doesn't offer per-se. I dropped them an email with my request and were very quick to answer and solve my issue. 10/10 would use for future shops.

Topgrass Dk
Danimarca
Data modifica: 7 ottobre 2018

Using Rewind is so easy to set up within your Shopify store - it's a great add on for peace of mind that all your work is safe and sound. The service is also really good and makes sorting out any details really easy.

The Poppet Shop
25 luglio 2022

Rewind helps me stay confident when I add freelance developers to work on my site. Super easy to use.

Yoga Strong
27 agosto 2018

Truthfully a 5-star app. Already used the backup feature in the first week after accidentally publishing a collection page. I'd highly recommend this plugin!

Entry Surf
12 agosto 2018

This app was recommended to me by a Shopify expert that was helping me with my new store. It's really good peace of mind to know that there is a way to wind back if I need to and that a backup system is in place. Everyone on Shopify needs this as a backup system.

Gorgeous Creatures