Rewind Backups , 1.005 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
30 januari 2024

Just the thought of having a potential lifesaver that one day, is worth it every penny. Plus: customer support answers promptly and fast. Overall: good.

Eardopes
Nederland
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
16 januari 2024

We really love Rewind for backing up our Shopify store. It provides us with confidence that our information is stored, and runs on its own. We are really looking forward to the release of the integration with Monday.com! The sooner the better!

Biofield Tuning Store
24 december 2023

Rewind app works very well in the background. Nice to know everything is backed up on a regular basis automatically. Company worked with me on a plan that fits my needs perfectly. Very responsive. Great company. Great service. Brittney is wonderful. Thanks. Steve.

Tape Finder Online Store - Division of Reflective Inc.
Meer dan 5 jaar gebruiken de app
6 december 2023

Really satisfied with this app. Been using it for 3 years for our small business. It backs up every single detail of the store that we didn't even think about. We get regular emails for back up summary which is really helpful.
Customer service is top notch. We recently needed some help with our data export and the support team was super friendly, helpful and understanding of our needs.
Totally recommend it.

Plantonic Love
13 december 2023

I am happy I have not needed to restore from Rewind Backups but I am confident, based on others reviews, it will be no problem. I like the insurance that my data will be there incase we need to recover all our data.

Sheepskin and Alpaca
16 januari 2024

Rewind Protection Suite has been incredibly helpful for our website staging and backup system, the backup automatically started working right away with no issues.

I was contacted by one of Rewinds employees, Igor, and he was happy to answer any questions that I had. He made the process much easier and was very kind. Thank you Igor!

Texas Tree Farms
5 dagen gebruiken de app
14 december 2023

We love Rewind. Its give us peace of mind knowing if something goes downhill on our store, we can revert back to an earlier backup, or even restore a deleted product. We're very happy with their app.

Revolver Magazine
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
29 januari 2024

Just signed up last week. Had a little issue. Support got back to me right away and the issue is fixed. Great customer service which is rare these days! Just as an fyi, Issue was not with the back-up itself. I was on the wrong plan and just needed to be on the right plan.

SoundOff Sleep
3 dagen gebruiken de app
18 januari 2024

We are still in the early stages of using the Rewind App, so I cannot yet give a review for the app, but I can give a review for their excellent customer support and Brittney was extremely helpful. It was easy to get yourself started with Rewind. In a few months’ time I will be more than happy to give the Rewind Backups app a review.

Influencer Vlogging
Australië
7 dagen gebruiken de app
5 december 2023

We received fantastic support from Brittney, she found a great solution to the issue we needed to resolve and was very patient and helpful with a fair bit of back and forth to get everything sorted. Highly recommended!

SPHAERA