SmartBN: Banner Slider , 162 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 88% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
22 de março de 2023

Nice app
Great services
Well done Steve, helped out within minutes and I'm really excited about it
Would recommend this app
Prompt response

civilcart
Reino Unido
8 months usando a aplicação
5 de abril de 2023

Steve was a really big with his team they help my images that I wanted to fix they did and they pull off a great job of doing so my website looks great!

Shefinessecosmetics
About 2 months usando a aplicação
30 de julho de 2023

After hours of looking for a simple image carousel that does not cost an arm I came across this app and I was saved. might take a little time to understand but it is super simple to use and very very customizable. Even the free version will have everything you need just on smaller numbers. NO LIMITS on how many slides you can put in a slider either (within reason)

minimushroomfarms.com
Canadá
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
15 de março de 2023

It was a wonderful experience with steve. He helped me on time. Amazing customer support and a great app for slider banner.

tentia bad&mehr GmbH
Alemanha
About 1 month usando a aplicação
26 de maio de 2023

I tried the Dawn default section for banner slideshow and many others available at the Shopify app store.
The Banner Slider is much easier to config and Steve gave me a very good support customizing the text according to my request, with prompt response.
Great job !

Porsche RJ
Brasil
3 days usando a aplicação
11 de abril de 2023

Its a great app and plugin with really cool banner and slider options. Though it is easy and intuitive but if you get stuck - there is really prompt and helpful support team available. I was stuck in a situation and got great help / support from Steve. Thank you Steve and the entire team for great product and service

Scrummy
Índia
About 14 hours usando a aplicação
15 de agosto de 2017

Great app, makes our look books very easy to showcase online. Check out how it looks at www.lazyfrancis.com

Lazy Francis
Letónia
About 8 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 29 de maio de 2016

I needed a customization on my app and Thierry helped quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend!

Vidafuel
Over 7 years usando a aplicação
7 de fevereiro de 2018

Best banner app we have tried, very pleased with the various modes. Customer support was excellent when needed. Highly recommended.

Beartooth Products
Almost 7 years usando a aplicação
30 de dezembro de 2015

Super!
Great app, super easy to use, flexible.. I am using it for the main banner,pages and blog...10/10

Mikshati1