SmartBN: Banner Slider , 162 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 88% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 30 de agosto de 2016

Great app with great support, especially for a free version!

Mccabefineart
Editado a 24 de maio de 2016

Excellent customer service, very quick to respond and help us with further queries!

Luislapegna
Austrália
12 de maio de 2017

Great app! User friendly and very flexible. Exactly what I needed. + Great technical support from Secomapp Team. Thanks so much!

Leizuu Shop
Bélgica
5 de abril de 2017

Great support, fulfilled all of my needs in a timely manner

Foxfury
About 2 years usando a aplicação
16 de março de 2018

So far, so Good. I must say that the Support has been really great. the developers are very willing to help get banners all over the site. It's been amazing so far.

The Black Bow
About 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de dezembro de 2014

I was frustrated with my current banner app and only being able to upload one picture at a time. When you're dealing with any number of pictures it's so tedious. Looking for a better solution, I had found Banner Slider in the app store and emailed them to see if they supported bulk image uploads. They replied saying they would try to add it on the next update but they didn't support it at the moment. I was prepared to continue looking for something else but they emailed me back THE NEXT DAY! saying they had added the bulk upload function to the app. WOW, talk about taking the ball and running with it. After installing and using the app with the bulk upload feature I'm super impressed with it's simplicity and now functionality as well. Saves me TONNES of time compared to by old banner app.

TheDecalDen
Canadá
7 de janeiro de 2018

Amazing app to start your journey to a beautifull store

Eaziloot
Malásia
24 de agosto de 2016

Super easy to use and implement. Lots of options!

Lux Lighting Systems
3 de outubro de 2015

Thanks Thierry for your support.
The app is perfect and works without any problem !
Nices display modes to choose, i recommend the app

Iprint Online
Suíça
11 de fevereiro de 2021

I had a very simple requirement and this app meets it. Would love to see more apps they have to offer.

David Shaw Nicholls