BeME: Boost SEO , 5件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年1月21日

It is a wonderful app, definitely helps with SEO. It is a wonderful app, definitely helps with SEO. It is a wonderful app, definitely helps with SEO.

Stylonne
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの利用期間:約8時間
BeME Appsが返信しました 2023年1月25日

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you think our app is wonderful and that it has helped you with your SEO efforts. We're glad that our app has exceeded your expectations and that you are satisfied with the results. We always strive to provide the best service and we are glad to know that we have achieved it.

It means a lot to us that you took the time to leave us such a great review. We will continue to work hard to improve our app and provide even more benefits to our users.

Thanks again for your support, we really appreciate it!

2023年1月9日

This app looks good and seems to speed things up. I hope it works for me as I would like to optimise my site for my users

Walkers Outdoor Solutions
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:3日
BeME Appsが返信しました 2023年1月25日

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you think our app looks good and that it has helped to speed things up on your site. We understand the importance of providing a good user experience and we hope that our app will be able to help you optimize your site for your users. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We would be more than happy to help.

If you find our app helpful and meets your needs, please consider giving us a 5-star rating. It would be much appreciated.

2022年11月1日

Bu uygulama performansi gormeme yardimci oldu. daha iyi olmasini saglamama yardimci olacak diye dusunuyorum

Etik - Gadget Gifts for Everyone!
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの利用期間:25日
BeME Appsが返信しました 2022年12月22日

Geribildiriminiz için teşekkür ederiz. Uygulamanın performansı konusunda size yardımcı olduğu için memnuniyiz ve sizin için daha da iyileştirmeye devam etmeye çalışacağız.

2022年8月27日

Accelerated Mobile Pages worked - and it was free. Am very happy helps me quickly so satisfied got your work am happy it’s very good to find can do what you want.

World_of_Dance_Shoes
ベトナム
アプリの利用期間:2ヶ月
BeME Appsが返信しました 2022年8月31日

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be more useful for your business the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( alice@bemeapps.com).

Good luck with your business!

Support Team.

2020年2月11日

Incredibly frustrating that you need to sift through so many apps before you come across a hidden treasure like this one.

Huge thanks to the people running this for free, you have no idea how much hassle you have saved me.

Forever Green
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:約6時間
BeME Appsが返信しました 2022年4月14日

We're always working hard to improve the app. Thanks for your install and feedback.