Built for Shopify

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年6月3日

helpful support to resolve my issue.

Molarclean
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Beae.comが返信しました 2024年6月7日

Hi there,

It’s Dominique here from Beae support team. Thank you for spending your time to leave us more meaningful review. To improve the app and serve customers better, we would like to email you for the feedback details, we are looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Dominique

2024年5月20日

The support was super helpful.

Tíska New York
アプリの使用期間:5日
Beae.comが返信しました 2024年5月23日

Dear Tiska,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a review. We're delighted to hear that you found our support super helpful. At Beae Landing Page Builder, our goal is always to provide top-notch assistance to ensure your success with our app.

If there's anything more we can do to help you build your store or if you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way and are committed to making your experience with us even better.

Best regards,
Jesse
Customer Success Team

2024年3月25日

Great support the first time around, interface seems a little easier to use than other apps.

WARE.store
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約6時間
Beae.comが返信しました 2024年3月26日

Dear Craig,

I'm Cass from Beae. I hope this message finds your well.

We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our support team and user interface! Your kind words mean a lot to us and motivate our team to maintain high standards.

We’re always looking for ways to improve and your feedback confirms we’re on the right track. If there’s anything more we can do to enhance your experience, please let us know.

Thank you once again for choosing us. We look forward to continuing to serve you with excellence.

Warm regards,
Cass | Customer Success Team

2024年6月29日

Es intuitiva y lo incluye todo, muy parecido a los editores de WordPress

Gems Beauty Lab
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2023年11月22日

TLDR: Fantastic app for customizing your website with great customer service, though I have encountered the odd ball bug here and there.

Overall a great app to use to with great support to back it up. I've built 3 different websites with it now so I think I have a generally good understanding of how the app functions.

For the most part I've been able to implement most anything I've wanted to into the design of my sites. My biggest issues are fairly minimal, first, there's a bug when trying to use the slideshow to update the height automatically to the size of an image, after it gets through 1 slide it fixes itself but still prevents me from using it in certain cases.

Second issue is that the countdown timer will only countdown to the same time anywhere in the world. So if I set it to 6 pm my time, someone 5 timezones away will also have it countdown to 6pm. So if you want to countdown to a product release it wont work as if you're in a different timezone it won't countdown to the correct time.

Support has been great though helping me out with any other issues I've had, even going as far as rolling out an update to their app to address a discrepancy in image formatting between browsers.

HighProofRazorCompany
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Beae.comが返信しました 2023年11月23日

Dear Kyle,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express our sincere appreciation for the review you gave us on Shopify. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our app.

We're delighted that you find our app helpful in customizing your website and that you've successfully built three different websites with it. Your understanding of how the app functions is invaluable to us.

Your recognition of our customer service is particularly gratifying, and we're here to assist you with any further questions or challenges you may encounter. We truly value your partnership and look forward to continuing to support your website customization needs.

Once again, thank you for choosing our app and for sharing your positive experience. If there's anything else you'd like to discuss or if you have additional feedback, please feel free to reach out.

Kian | Beae Customer Success team

2024年5月25日

customer service is good

NOA Nail Systems
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:21分
Beae.comが返信しました 2024年5月27日

Dear Nina,

Thank you immensely for your kind words and for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We're thrilled to hear that you found our support exceptionally helpful. At Beae Landing Page Builder, our mission is to provide outstanding assistance to ensure your success with our app.

If there's anything else we can do to help you enhance your store, or if you have any additional questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way and are dedicated to making your experience with us even better.

Your success is our success, and we look forward to continuing to assist you in achieving your goals. Thank you for choosing Beae!

Sincerely,
Cass | Beae Customer Success Team

2023年10月13日

The app is a little tricky with all the layers that are involved. It sometimes takes awhile to find exactly what you are looking for. However, the team is SUPER responsive and always ready and able to help which is soooo valuable!

My Store
アプリの使用期間:29日
2023年8月13日

customer service was very helpful, just finding the page builder/jumping between apps difficult . jsjsjs

Mind2Metal
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年12月4日

Quelques petit dysfonctionnement dans l'application la raison pour la qu'elle je supprime une étoile.
Très pratique !
Service client très réactif, merci :)

Liaminou
フランス
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2022年9月29日

Very good and versatile page builder. Responsive customer service. Perfect for a Shopify novice like me.

DC Maintenance