Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 december 2023

I use this app for a lot. Their team is responsive, quick and super helpful.
I definitely recommend it if you need to add sizing charts to your website!

Clementine
Nederland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
1 november 2023

Great application that allows us to clearly and simply display a clear and well-made size guide, everything is there! Top-notch customer service, Jon and Martin are very attentive, responsive, and very professional. I highly recommend!

Melopy
Frankrijk
15 dagen gebruiken de app
11 januari 2024

Very nice app and even a better customer service!

Fearless® Official Website
Griekenland
8 dagen gebruiken de app
7 juli 2023

I had the pleasure of using a fantastic application on Shopify that has truly transformed our online store. Using it for one year now, this app has not only provided us with invaluable features but also an exceptional level of support from a dedicated team. What sets this app apart is the remarkable support and dedication of the team behind it. Jon and Martin. Whenever we encountered any issues or had questions, the team was always there to assist us promptly and effectively. Their responsiveness and willingness to go the extra mile ensured that we felt supported throughout our journey with the app. Not only did they help troubleshoot any technical hiccups we encountered, but they also provided valuable guidance and suggestions to optimize our use of the application. Their level of expertise and commitment to customer success is truly commendable. In addition to the exceptional support, the app itself continues to impress us with its updates and new features. The team actively listens to feedbacks and implements improvements, making the app even more powerful and user-friendly. In conclusion, BF Size Charts & Size Guides has been a game-changer for our sizing process. Its extensive customization options, and outstanding support have significantly improved our experience. We highly and strongly recommend this size charts application to any Shopify store looking for a reliable, flexible, and supportive solution. Our sincere appreciation goes out to Jon and Martin for their excellent work and commitment. Many thanks.

WOW SPORTS
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
23 maart 2023

Quick reply and good help. Needed assistance and got a reply in just a few hours. Keep up the great job.

Donelli
Nederland
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
22 februari 2023

I had a problem and they sent the solution right away. I would recommend this app a 1000 times to anyone that needs a size chart.

Rogers Pearson
Verenigde Staten
4 maanden gebruiken de app
5 april 2023

Great app that is simple and easy to use. Looks good on mobile which is the main reason we went with BF Size Charts. Helpful support that are prompt in responding to any issues or customising requests.

Deus Ex Machina Australia
Australië
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 29 juni 2023

Thank you so much for the review and for being a valued customer of BF Size Charts. We are dedicated to making the best app possible and providing support for our customers as quickly as possible.

We continue to update our app to make improvements for all our customers.

Thank you again for your review.
Jon
Relentless Apps

31 mei 2023

This app works great, and is very flexible. Easy to setup and use, plus the support is fast and professional. Highly recommended!

Muotitassu
Finland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
26 februari 2023

We are using the app for our store and works just perfectly, easy to use, nice simple designs, and has excellent customer service...

The Soft Cheek Jewelry
Spanje
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
11 maart 2023

Worst app ever. Do not download! It will ruin your shop rendering it completely useless. You will loose orders and your ads budget too.

They take alot of time to reply even when your business is stopped because of their app

Don't download!!!!

Radikal Homes
Duitsland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 11 maart 2023

I am sorry you had issues with our other app Variant Option Product Options. I am sorry it took use 3 hours to reply to your email this morning. We already fixed your issue. I didn't see any emails about our size chart app and I see it working correctly on your store. If you are having any issues with our size chart app please email us and we can look into it.