Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 juni 2020

Super cool app & support! :)
It's very user friendly and my question was answered very quickly. I recommend!

salut beauté
Frankrijk
29 september 2020

I'm really happy with how easy this app is to use and the fact that you can get 2 size charts for free is so wonderful! Especially with every app seeming to increase their prices now, it is nice to have an option like this one! The customer support was also extremely quick in responding to me. I recommend this app to anyone with size chart needs!

Neptune Athletics
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 29 september 2020

Thank you for the review.

We are here to help all of our users, even those on the free plan.

13 maart 2021

Nice size chart functionality but lazy support. Asked to have it installed on a quick view product and it took 2 weeks for their dev to look at it and say it was impossible. Paid an external developer to do it in one hour.

ecologyst
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 13 maart 2021

Sorry Joel, both my partner and I didn't think this was possible. Thank you for informing us.

Let us know if you would like to share what code the developer added to help our our other customers in the future.

Relentless Apps
contact@relentlessapps.com

Bewerkt 21 september 2020

Easy to set up, simple design that integrates and functions well. It's nice to find an app that doesn't try to be more than it needs to be.

Wintercroft
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 21 september 2020

Thank you for the review.

Our app is simple and give you everything you need for size charts and nothing you don't.

18 september 2019

Easy to set up, easy to use and incredibly fast support team, this app is perfectly integrated with our website ! Thanks!

Majolie
Hongkong SAR van China
6 dagen gebruiken de app
28 juni 2020

I have use this App to create size guide on my website, it is easy to use and works well for me. Thanks

StylebyNara
6 dagen gebruiken de app
28 september 2020

I'm using this app on the free plan and I'm really enjoying it. It makes a difference at the time of purchase.

FASH & CO
Brazilië
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 28 september 2020

Thank you for the review.

We really appreciate you taking the time to how much you like our app.

Relentless Apps

26 april 2021

This app is EXACTLY what I have been looking for: the ability to add both text, a table, AND images to a size guide in a layout that is simple for customers to understand, and integrates neatly and seamlessly into my product page. Jon was really quick to help me get the app set up, get the button appearing where I wanted it to, and the size guide looking how I wanted it. A truly brilliant app which is intuitive and easy to use. In future I would love to see some more customisation options, such as table styling, and more font options, but overall it's a really great app and I'm so happy I found it.

Rosa Bloom
6 december 2019

Great app! Solved all problems I was having trying to do size charts on my own! I would highly recommend your app!

Dressing For His Glory
17 november 2020

I recently downloaded this app to help clean up my product page and list our product dimensions clearly. This really did the job and even when I had questions, Jon was extremely helpful in resolving my issues. Love this app already!

I Love Pillow