Recensies (214)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 juli 2022

Sofar only used the free version - from my perspective it is a good starter app. I LOVE that you can show size chart explanation on top and below.

Elgorre
Denemarken
10 maanden gebruiken de app
27 juli 2022

This is most definitely the best sizing chart app out there right now, I've been using this app for some time right now, its simple, easy to use, and it has great customer support to top it all off! 100% recommend it for anyone.

21 Sailors
9 maanden gebruiken de app
5 april 2023

Great app that is simple and easy to use. Looks good on mobile which is the main reason we went with BF Size Charts. Helpful support that are prompt in responding to any issues or customising requests.

Deus Ex Machina Australia
Australië
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 29 juni 2023

Thank you so much for the review and for being a valued customer of BF Size Charts. We are dedicated to making the best app possible and providing support for our customers as quickly as possible.

We continue to update our app to make improvements for all our customers.

Thank you again for your review.
Jon
Relentless Apps

31 mei 2023

This app works great, and is very flexible. Easy to setup and use, plus the support is fast and professional. Highly recommended!

Muotitassu
Finland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
4 mei 2022

I am so glad I found this app! It is a lifesaver. The app is super easy to use!! I mean SUPER EASY! I definitely recommend it to everyone, but especially to the people that are not so tech savvy like me.

Foxy Obsessions
7 maanden gebruiken de app
17 augustus 2022

So user friendly! Tried other apps but this one is the best. Only took me about an hour to set up size chart for about 10 products. And best of all, the size chart is not taking up room on my product pages. Love the link it provides customers and it looks clean and professional! This app is exactly what I was looking for :)

Motivli
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 17 augustus 2022

We did our best to make an easy-to-use intuitive app that is clean and professional.

Just to let you know we have updated our app to use app embeds. This allows a clean uninstall if you ever decide to use our app. Just go to our install page and install our app to your current theme to update the app.

If you have any more questions or need any help we are always here.

Thank you again for being our customer
Jon
Relentless Apps

22 februari 2023

I had a problem and they sent the solution right away. I would recommend this app a 1000 times to anyone that needs a size chart.

Rogers Pearson
3 maanden gebruiken de app
18 november 2021

I had an issue with the size chart populating under a wrong collection which cause a lot of confusion for our customers. The Relentless team was very prompt in their response and helpful. They even followed up with me which showed how much they care. The issue was resolved quickly just in time for the holidays to make shopping easier for our customers.

Hyperfly
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
16 juni 2022

If I tell you this app has been a time saver, it's an understatement! Because it has been a lifesaver for us! Installs clean, looks neat, doesn't ruin your coding and freedom to position how you like on your site. Easy to use, does exactly what you want it to do with zero effort. We upgraded before the trail was up because we believe this is one of the best apps for creating table charts on our product page. See it in action at www.mymallpass.com

My Mall Pass
Australië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 16 juni 2022

Thank you so much for the review. You made my day.

30 augustus 2020

Best app ever! I was looking for a simple to understand size chart app that could be added to my product page. This is defintely the best option. Im not kissing *ss, it is truly the best

Fajas Vicky Pe