Recensies (210)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 januari 2022

Love this app! The first one that is easy to use and also, able to be translated. The service is super fast!

Essentiels Co
4 dagen gebruiken de app
29 april 2020

Great app, easy to use, had my size charts up in no time. Couldn't ask for more, keep it up

Cheers

ForApparel
3 dagen gebruiken de app
29 juni 2020

Very easy to use. Looks and performs just as I hoped. For us it is worth the upgrade to provide sizing info for a variety of products and prevent returns and exchanges.

Amnesty International USA Store
3 dagen gebruiken de app
7 maart 2022

This is an easy-to-use, simple, and great-looking app. Just what I was looking for, I didn't want to spend hours on a size guide. Really stoked.

We Dress Brides
2 dagen gebruiken de app
15 maart 2021

This app does exactly what I need it to do, I created an easy chart for my ring sizes - great service from Jon too!

The Notable Muse
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 juli 2020

Very easy to use- only used it for 2 size charts so far, but looks great and very helpful. Achieved what I needed

Neat Sweat-Proof Apparel
Bewerkt 2 juni 2020

This app was simple and pretty intuitive to get up and running. I was able to create my first size chart and link it to products in under 10 minutes!

I had a tiny issue with the placement of one of the buttons (our website coding, not the apps fault) and Jon responded almost immediately to my help email! The issue was fixed in less than an hour which almost never happens.

Will definitely continue to use and recommend

The Gentle Pit
Bewerkt 12 januari 2021

This app is perfect for my bussines. it is BF perfect and looks great on site. The quality is very good. I am very happy with this use.

KY'S ALOHA SHIRTS
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
28 augustus 2020

Beautiful and very elegant size charts. They look neat and specific. Plus they offer free size charts up to two size charts.

Muselot India
India
35 minuten gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 28 augustus 2020

24 september 2020

Excellent app, so easy to set up and use and the finished solution looks great. If you have a store selling clothing, this app will help your customers choose the correct size.

Broken Riders