Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 16 maart 2021

Very simple to use and effective. The service has been helpful and prompt. Would definitely recommend!

Flynn Jaxon
Zuid-Afrika
23 juli 2021

This application is perfect, just what I needed in the free version is more than enough but if you have many sizes to add it is worth the payment version is that we use it and we are delighted

Fitggins
Spanje
28 maart 2020

Very easy to set up, the instructions are very clear and is working perfectly. Customer service is very attentive and friendly. Love it!

House of Leidy
Bewerkt 10 december 2021

This app worked great for us. Had a minor issue with the location of the size widget which was swiftly dealt with by the Relentless team! They were very approachable and helpful. Looking forward to continue using this app in our future stores. Thanks team!

Conceited Co.
7 juli 2020

The app was very simple and straightforward to use. Had a slight problem during setup which was solved very quickly with great customer service.

10/10

gymqueenstore
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bewerkt 14 april 2020

This app works perfectly. I have and e-commerce where I sell sneakers and the app fits perfectly me needs. It's easy to use and super useful. I recommend it! More apps like these are needed!

Couple&Pie
Spanje
12 augustus 2019

Great app for a great looking size chart, really quick helpful support to get us set up and integrate with our theme

Whitfield Shirt Makers
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 januari 2021

Very easy to set up. Does exactly what it needs to do! Support team was very helpful as well. Thankful for this app!

The Lovery
15 juni 2020

Works amazing! Definitely recommend. You can add different size charts per product which comes in very handy for us.

ShapeWaist
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 15 juni 2020

Thanks for the great review :)

2 juni 2021

This app has made adding custom size charts to all my products possible. Its so easy to use and looks beautiful on PC or mobile. The price is great and it's totally worth it!

Belle Amici