Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 67% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 11% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 22% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 gennaio 2024

We used this app for only about 2 months and I want to say that the app is very good. Support is maybe a 4 out of 5 just for reaction time. Once in touch the support was quality.
We made a change to our order flow that eliminated the need for the merge but I can say that if I would have found this app sooner it would have saved me a lot of time and money.

CUDDLY
BestApper ha risposto 7 gennaio 2024

Thanks for the positive review!
You guys are doing a great job in CUDDLY. We are proud to be part of your journey.

29 agosto 2023

Writing this review because of the above and beyond additional service their team has provided to making this app work for us. Mergify has been a game changer for us to allow post-purchase upsell orders merge with their original order so that we can save almost double on our shipping COGS. We had a few deep technical issues that Mergify took the time to help by writing extra code within their app to accommodate. We've seen a significant profit lift by utilizing Mergify alongside a post-purchase upsell program, increasing our AOV while maintaining low shipping costs.

Tenikle
BestApper ha risposto 4 settembre 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Mergify! We're thrilled to hear that our app has made a positive impact on your business operations and profitability.
Your kind words about our team's support mean a lot to us. We're committed to going above and beyond to assist our users.
Thank you for choosing Mergify, and we look forward to continuing to provide value to your business.

Data modifica: 30 agosto 2023

Edit: Issue with this app was on my network side, after their support reached out to me they help me figure out the issue. Great app and support highly recommend!

Polylush
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BestApper ha risposto 30 agosto 2023

Thank you for the great review. We're proud to offer the best we can and to be part of your journey.

30 aprile 2023

Great support. Very responsive to our concerns and even went above and beyond to fix/add features that we needed.

The Mythic Store
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BestApper ha risposto 30 aprile 2023

Thanks for your kindness. We are more than happy to hear that we have been a help to your business!

31 marzo 2022

I really appreciate the customer support! We already had a few errors when merging our orders, but after we addressed them, they were able to fix the issues super quickly and the problems haven't happened since. I can recommend this app!

Better by Less
Germania
BestApper ha risposto 1 aprile 2022

Thanks for your kind review.
We want to make this app perfect, so we appreciate all the suggestions and feedback we get from users. With your help, we were able to fix a problem in the app and add a new feature regarding combining discount codes!
Happy merging!

9 aprile 2022

Very useful app for combining shipments. They helped us fix all of the problems we had, Great app!..

Glowfy
Regno Unito
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BestApper ha risposto 10 aprile 2022

Thanks for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you like our app!