Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 septembre 2022

Perfect customer service and using experience. Easy to install and set up with all possible channels within minutes. CS helps to test the connection and everything goes well. I like the Wechat connection when you can communicate with Chinese sellers directly. Strongly recommend

Toysfordeal
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 9 décembre 2022

Thank you for your positive review of bestchat.
We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with our customer service and found the app easy to install and set up with all possible channels. We are happy to help test the connection to ensure everything works well. We are also pleased that you like the ability to communicate with Chinese sellers directly through Wechat.

12 avril 2022

I like it so much with WhatsApp integrations, it helps me a lot. Recommended App!The UI interface is clear.

keenkayexcavator
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Thank you for your trust. Have a nice day! ^-^

13 février 2023

A very good app. It works perfectly in my store. It's design fits my needs perfectly. It brings a lot of orders to my store

Milady
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 13 février 2023

Happy to hear you had a great experience with BestChat! Thank you very much for your review.

Modifié le 9 juin 2022

Would recommend. Shocking how it's free with all the incredible features. If you're looking for a live chat function I would 100% go with BestChat.

NFDVapes
États-Unis
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 5 juin 2022

Hello,sorry for the inconvenience. After the troubleshotting, the icon is not displayed due to the restriction of the service area set by mistake. You can turn off this setting then chat widget will be shown correctly. We have arranged our colleague to contact you by email. Your feedback means a lot to us, thanks and have a nice day.

11 avril 2023

I often use various chat software to interact and communicate with potential customers.this app has some good features and functions.

Firstly, the interface of this software is very simple and easy to use, which is very suitable for beginners. Secondly, it provides many useful functions, , which can help me better communicate and interact with customers.
In addition, I have also used another marketing chat app called kamichat https://apps.shopify.com/kamichat, which is also very easy to use.
In short, whether using a competitor or my own developed software, it depends on the specific usage scenarios and needs. I believe that everyone can find the most suitable chat software for themselves and use it to better communicate and interact with customers.

lujunfa
Brésil
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 4 mars 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience and for considering our app!🙌 We're grateful for your feedback and happy to know that you've found value in our software. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

20 juin 2022

It’s a nice app without cost. It has chatbot function that helps me a lot. It can also integrate with Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Wechat ID. Really nice app!

ShinsShop
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 4 mars 2024

Thanks for the positive feedback! 👍We're glad you're enjoying the app and finding the chatbot function helpful!

16 mars 2023

"I recently installed this chat app on my Shopify store and I'm extremely impressed with its features and functionality. The app has helped me provide quick and efficient support to my customers, which has led to increased customer satisfaction and sales. The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to manage customer inquiries and orders. I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner looking to streamline their customer support and boost their sales. 5 stars!"

bigshark
Royaume-Uni
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 16 mars 2023

17 février 2022

Amazing live chat app!Really recommended, simply beautiful, the support is great. Lots of automated features and customized features, too. hope free all the time, thank you.

ENBUTY
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 5 juin 2022

Thank you so much for your review, the very first one. Please feel free to contact if you have any questions. Have a great day!

30 mars 2023

The customer service is very polite, and the interface is quite user-friendly, making it very suitable for beginners to use! And it's currently still free too.

瓷曦.DawnsPorcelain
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ 23 heures d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 30 mars 2023

We're glad to hear that you were happy with our service. We take pride in what we do and appreciate your recognition.

11 avril 2023

shopiqat
Koweït
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 4 mars 2024

Glad you're enjoying the app, shopiqat! Thanks for the recommendation! If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out.😊😊😊