Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 mai 2023

BestChat has transformed my customer support on Shopify. The real-time chat, customizable features, and seamless integration make it a must-have app for any online store. Highly satisfied with the exceptional service it provides!

fovled.com
États-Unis
BestChat a répondu 29 février 2024

Thanks a lot for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that BestChat has made such a positive impact on your customer support. Your satisfaction is our priority! 🤝

19 avril 2023

I like this app. It has a friendly interface and many features like quick responses, prepared for you. There is also the mobile app (notifications about chat are useful for me). This is a free app and it's a pleasure to use it.

feel the leather
Ukraine
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 4 mars 2024

We are so happy to hear you like our app! 😊 We're delighted to offer these features for free, and we're glad you're finding value in using our app. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

29 mai 2023

I was very satisfied from the first moment I downloaded the application. there was only a small deficiency that I needed, when I shared it with their team, they made an effort to improve it. It's great that they value their users so much ! best app on shopify if you need live support and communication... in addition to this there are many other great features in the app !!

vav diamond
Turquie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 29 février 2024

We appreciate your kind words! Your feedback is invaluable, and we're glad we could meet your needs. Here's to more great features! 🌟🌟🌟

31 mai 2023

this is the best app i have came across by far. very easy interface and easy to use not like many other complicated apps..thank you

Fecce
Inde
BestChat a répondu 29 février 2024

Thank you for the kind words! Ease of use is our priority! If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us.

2 juin 2023

I've been using BestChat app for several days now and I am really impressed. It is easy to use, integrates with my Shopify store seamlessly, and the customer support is the top-notch. I would definitely recommend BestChat to anyone who is looking for a live chat and chatbot solution.

Babie Bomb
Chine
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 29 février 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience with BestChat! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you find it easy to use and seamless with your Shopify store. Thanks for the recommendation! 👍

13 juin 2023

I recently implemented this company's chatbot for my business, and I'm thrilled with the results! The app works seamlessly, delivering quick and accurate responses to customer inquiries. It has significantly improved our customer support experience, saving us valuable time and resources. I highly recommend this chatbot solution for its reliability and efficiency. Well done!

Greeenshit Energy
Inde
BestChat a répondu 28 février 2024

Thank you for recommending our solution and for your kind words! 👏 Improving customer support experience is our goal. We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our chatbot. Thank you so much!

Modifié le 30 mai 2023

very good support, instant response, very helpful in troubleshooting and solving problems. saving me lots of time.

Edit, people, this app is better than the chat app of my phone company!!!!

WithWindComesGlory
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 29 février 2024

Thanks for the fantastic feedback! Your time is valuable, and we're glad we could help save you some. Cheers to better chats! 🚀

14 août 2023

We have to say that the customer service we received from Alice was outstanding! Very fast response and immediate solution to any problem or question. Amazing. Alice has a lot of patience and we really appreciate it.

Best customer service, the app works easily, the setting is very clear, in addition, it's FREE. We recommend this App to everyone. From a small to a large shop.

Thank you Alice!

Brilani
Israël
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 27 février 2024

We're excited to hear such positive feedback about our customer service! Your recommendation to shops of all sizes is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your kind words and support!

16 juin 2023

its a good app for livechat.. and it also free for use and easy to use... i hope this apps will be grow fast

jomotech.id
Indonésie
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 28 février 2024

We're glad to hear your positive feedback! We also share your hope for its rapid growth. Looking forward to witnessing its development together! 🤝

8 juin 2023

very fast and helpful support.
I was in a real pickle needing to change some of my settings and weren’t able to access my PC to change them. The support team quickly assisted and had it changed for me in under 5min!
Definitely recommend this APP!!

Bamboo Splash
Afrique du Sud
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 29 février 2024

We are honored to serve you!
Your feedback is a validation of our work. We will continue to work hard to provide you with more high-quality solutions to help you achieve your goals.