Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 août 2023

the service is good and easy to use. so I need to fill 100 characters. so just put some words to fulfill it.

Sweet Mickie
Australie
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 juillet 2023

This app looks complicated but very intuitive. And i can feel they are very committed and ambitious. I am doubting will they keep maintaining this big project.

galactic-merchant-official
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 juin 2023

This is one very good chatbot app that I can recommend to everyone. They have a lot of good functionality to choose and use from. I used their app for more than a week and I am very happy with their app and their support system.

Thank you BestChat Team for the lovely app. Keep doing what you do best and prosper!

Glamourental
États-Unis
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 juin 2023

I love this app, This app help us a lot, I can't imagine how much I've suffered for a Chat app, but now i found it, The Best app i ever have

YODY - LOOK GOOD . FEEL GOOD
Viêt Nam
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 avril 2023

Wonderful app. The most amazing part about them is their support team. Very helpful and always eager to help you out.

The Case Crafters
États-Unis
14 juin 2023

Evgearmax
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 juin 2023

We just installed this live chat APP, This is definitely what we are looking for. It comes with many features that we can use.
And the APP support is very helpful. It will guide me on how to set up the APP.

COOSPO
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 juin 2023

Nice APP for beginners and business starters
They have nice customer service and the applications are useful and easy to use

realsexdollslove
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2023

The application works well, the customer service response is fast, the problem is solved accurately and effectively, the application can do a lot of things, it is worth recommending the application

TattooingKuaBei
1 juin 2023

This app is amazing to set up, easy to understand. It’s very good so far! The support is very good as well

AIRA BIKINI