BestDealer Dropshipping&POD , 438件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2023年12月29日

I recently had the pleasure of using the BestDealer Dropshipping app, and I must say it has truly exceeded my expectations. The app's user-friendly interface made navigating through products and managing orders a breeze.

One standout feature was the excellent support provided by Leo, a representative of BestDealer. Leo's prompt and efficient assistance was invaluable. Any questions or concerns I had were addressed swiftly, showcasing his commitment to ensuring a positive user experience.

The app's vast product catalog and seamless integration with various platforms made it easy for me to find trending items for my store. The real-time inventory updates and automated order processing simplified my workload, allowing me to focus on growing my business.

Moreover, BestDealer's transparent pricing structure and competitive rates on products contributed to a healthy profit margin for my store. The reliable shipping and tracking system provided peace of mind, ensuring my customers received their orders on time.

In conclusion, my experience with BestDealer, coupled with the outstanding support from Leo, has been nothing short of exceptional. I highly recommend this Dropshipping app to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly solution to streamline their business operations. Leo's dedication to customer satisfaction truly sets BestDealer apart in the world of Dropshipping apps.

Delight Ray
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:30日
2024年1月4日

I'd like to say that the service is exellent and hyper reactive compared to others that I won't mention by name and the price is reasonable it's really win-win and there's always someone who answers you and helps you to perform your business.
many thanks to the BESTDEALER team

Ma boutique
フランス
アプリの使用期間:21日
2024年1月2日

Very helpful and quick! Appreciate how professional Leo has been throughout. Looking forward to working with him for years to come!

DealsyDaily
アプリの使用期間:14日
2024年1月21日

Emma was of good support!

Gouden Liefde
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
編集日:2023年10月30日

Emma and Leo helped me to set things up within minutes and also speeded up the whole internal process!

Really great to work with them, can only recommend this!

Premuno
スイス
アプリの使用期間:12日
2023年11月23日

really good supplier. and Selina is the best !

PheRenial

The Lootz
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年10月20日

Love the app It was very simple to use.

My Love
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年9月9日

I have tried emailing 4 times regarding a problem with an order, but on respond from anyone, nobody from customer service. I even subscribed for the app, and now i have deleted it. I do not understand why there is nobody who can help you. I even tried Whats App, no response. PLEASE DO NOT USED THIS APP. THEY WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR ISSUE.

Scotts Fashion For All Boutique
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Bestdealerが返信しました 2023年9月11日

Hello sir/dear,

we feel really sorry that we didn't check your email in time. We didn't mean not to respond to your messages, but since we checked our service mailbox, and didn't see an email from you, we will check all of our mailboxes again.

We will send personal agents for our customers. You could contact us in live chat which you can find the Blue icon in the lower right corner of our website page. Also, there are WhatsApp and Skype contact way on the top of our page. Maybe these signs are not visible enough, I have reported this to the IT team, and we can do better!

Sorry for this again, We've sent an agent to contact you already. Please let him know all of the questions you have, We are always willing to provide quality service to our customers. hope you have a nice day.

Sincerely
BestDealer team

2023年10月11日

I want to thanks Emma for providing me quick and effective solutions to my doubts. I highly recommend this app.

DOGO DOG SHOP