BestDealer Dropshipping&POD , 438件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2023年10月31日

Have been in Contact with Leo and he is a great help, can't wait to start business with Bestdealer.

In lingerie
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:25分
2023年8月31日

Very easy to use! As a first-time user, it only took me about 20 minutes before I had my first product uploaded to my store. My only takeaway is I wish they had more products to select from, currently, there are 208. The import from AliExpress didn't work the first few times I tried it, however, once it got going there was no issue. I'm on testing it out and the free plan is very, very limited but it seems like an app worth the upgrade.

PrisonPlanet.Shop
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年8月16日

Happy to be able to select inventory directly from the supplier its amazing lowers my overhead and made it easy to envision my company from a starting point. It was one the best apps I have used in a long time since opening my online ecommerce website. You can find the products for your store easy and quickly ! Also adding them is even easier ! Literally search for anything you want and you will be able to find it easily !

smartoneshops
インド
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年9月16日

I'm new to this app but really like it.

Beri collection

ainda estou avaliando

Little Finds Brasil
ブラジル
2024年2月21日

Good app and good, fast customer service

LovelyLux
オランダ
2024年2月4日

Looks great

Gold-Key
フィンランド
2023年8月13日

Easy to use and integrate. even editing products before importing is streamlined and saved a lot of time.

LOL Customs
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年8月13日

Thank you for your service in helping me with the customer order shipment. I am grateful for all the directions to set the app.

MarvelouStore