Better Reports , 1 027 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
19. maaliskuu 2024

We've been looking for a good Shopify reporting app, we have looked in to a few options and weren't happy with them.
We finally found Better Reports, and it's amazing! A ton of flexibility, you just have to think of a report and it can be done in Better Reports!

Also, customer service is amazing, they have helped us with setting up custom reports, creating custom measures and dimensions.
They are very helpful and dedicated.

Thank you Better Reports!

Eiyan Lens
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

Switched from another reporting app. They have a great variety of fields available to be reported on. Supported by an awesome, thoughtful, and timely customer service team to back it up. They allow you to build more complex and valuable reports.

757 - Crazy Good Cabinets
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
13. helmikuu 2024

Amazing app - but even better support team that really helped me get set up. Claudia has been fantastic at working with me and could not recommend her or the app more!

AILLEA
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

It's a great App with an even better team. Claudia is so helpful and will tailor a report to meet your needs. So far it has really exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend.

The Collective Dublin
Irlanti
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. helmikuu 2024

Great experience with the better reports team! Definitely love this service.

TALENTLESS
Noin 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. tammikuu 2024

The best App recommended by a Shopify advisor among others. You can see the valid support in action. This app is providing the reports we need and we should have in the first place.
I needed help with a report that would display revenue with both USD and EU currencies, and their team made it within minutes for me by adding in an average exchange rate % so that we can get a better holistic few of total revenue the shop captures in multi-currency from all markets.

Best support team and awesome app user experience, even for people who are not the stats guru. Very easy to use, and if you cannot use tit , they will create the reports for you.   Just ask what you need.

The app saves me so much time creating my 4 quarterly reports needed to report my annual revenues from all sales channels and all payment gateways.
It helps me  get an overview of the analytics of where the orders are coming from to be able to optimize the shop marketing strategy and target new markets. Shopify should acquire this app and make it available to all...

KIMLUD.COM

KIMLUD
Ranska
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
22. maaliskuu 2024

Better Reports has been extremely helpful in understanding my store data where Shopify Reports is lacking.

Also, I can't say enough about their customer support. They are prompt to respond and very helpful to build reports that I didn't even think were possible.

Better Reports has helped me understand my store data better than ever before.

Tea Runners
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
18. maaliskuu 2024

Both Keanna and Rishika were very helpful. They were able to create the exact report I needed in a very timely manner.

Leinie Lodge
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. helmikuu 2024

A great tool to create exhaustive, custom reports for nearly any case. Support is also helpful and prompt. Highly recommend.

Jazwares
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. huhtikuu 2024

Amazing capability, quick response from customer service helping to setup custom reports. Thank you!

Dig Vinyl