Better Reports , 990件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年12月19日

I'm very new to Better Reports. What I've been provided with so far is very good and helpful with my reporting. I have a lot of categories that I need broken down and the team responds quickly and asks appropiate questions to get it right.
If you cannot get detailed reporting from the system you currently use, I would recommend Better Reports for more detailed reporting.
:) Liz

HRMM
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月1日

i like it

Mini Toys
アプリの使用期間:15日
2018年8月24日

Just upgraded from Shopify Basic to the next-level subscription. The upgrade itself was free because we have a POS too, so the total amount was the same. We've now come to realize that it'll cost us 20$ more pr. month because of Better Reports priceplan setup. Probably wouldn't have upgraded if we were aware of that. So pay attention to that.

Good app though.

Troybutik
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2023年6月2日

Really good customer service as they'll help you with any ideas you have to make custom reports. And they do it fast. This is a very good thing, bc my only gripe is the interface is confusing for the lay person to navigate/implement ideas. I'm usually able to fiddle through and create some basic reports that I want to see, but I often call on them to help me dial it in.

Foterra Jewelry Wholesale
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2022年4月23日

I find it difficult to create a proper report, however...
Their response team is always quick to help and they are very good at creating the report you want!

Freshideasstarthere
カナダ
編集日:2020年3月5日

Great support and a bespoke report quickly put together for me which is easy to use and solved my problem...really happy thank you.

ellamora
イギリス
2020年7月7日

i like how the app allows me to customize my sale orders

i like how the app allows me to customize my sale orders

Kiss My Face
編集日:2020年5月26日

We needed a way to filter sales by customer tag and with a couple of clicks we were able to generate the report we needed and save it for quick access. It's a great solution for us.

MULETOWN COFFEE
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2021年1月28日

I am still new to this app but so far it it really helpful!. It is very useful in breaking down my sales in to each product category which aids in creating open to buy plans. There are TONS of reports that I haven't even looked into so I'm sure I'll only find more uses as I go but even just the two reports I'm currently using make it worth it. My only negatives I would have is that it really annoys me that they increase the plan price based on my Shopify plan. I don't understand at all why that is the case and it seems like they are just forcing me to pay more for the same product which is very frustrating. Also, I have to mention the support I have received has be exceptional! They have been vey helping with getting me set up with custom reports and schedules tailored to my business needs. That being said I would like to see support be available via chat like some of the other competitors out there as opposed to just email. I'm guessing this will come available as they continue to report. Overall good reporting features with a very helpful and friendly staff!

Charli Rose
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2021年8月16日

très bonne présentation des rapport de SALES - super service client qui m'a repondu super vite quand j'ai eu besoin d'ajouter des tris spécifiques à mes rapports.

Mountaingirl