Better Reports , 1.020 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 april 2024

It doesn't do EVERYTHING we would like it to do due to limitations Shopify puts on their access, however their support team is super helpful and has helped us improve many of our reports!

Spring Sweet
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
11 maart 2024

We ABSOLUTELY love Better Reports! We use it all the time and definitely a game changer for studying inventory and sales analytics. You all made an amazing product and I wish you much success reaching more stores in the future with Better Reports!

Bliss Home Market
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
26 februari 2024

Very helpful to our business in generating custom reports. The BR team also responds quickly to any queries we may have. Love it!

Our Barehands
Singapore
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
13 februari 2024

Great experience with the better reports team! Definitely love this service.

TALENTLESS
Ongeveer 5 jaar gebruiken de app
15 maart 2024

Carry all Shopify data you need to analyse with easy customisation of metrics and their Support Team is great when it's not easy - you can throw almost any curve ball at them.

Sure, visualisations could be nicer and integrations to more data sources would be golden but hey, for the day to day data crunching

Understatement
Zweden
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
14 februari 2024

Better Reports have made so many excellent custom reports for me that helps me to work more efficiently. They are always willing to tweak them and try to figure out the best ways for me to look at information.

MakerStock
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
14 februari 2024

I totally love this APP and have been using it for 2 years . It is such a time saver for accounting!! The service is very quick and very friendly! They are always there for you. I just had them add another report which allowed me to view my annual sales on line per country which I need for year end ! Love it !! It is so worth it !! Thank you Better Reports ! I cannot live without you !!

Marquise de Laborde Paris
Frankrijk
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

Awesome customer service!!

Jennifer Wiles Studio
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 22 februari 2024

Claudia did a great job providing me with reports I requested. Thanks Claudia!

Bartesian
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
19 maart 2024

Better Reports has really helped us generate the exact reports we need for our small business, and have been subscribed for a year+ and satisfied with what we get for the price. The support has been beyond excellent, going further than expected for us recently, and we were extremely happy and impressed with the customer service!

Little Stinkers
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app