Better Reports , 1.019 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 januari 2024

Hands down the best reporting for Shopify BUT what even better is their support team. When I don't know how to create a report they swoop in and under 30 minutes and create it for you so you have exactly what you need. I have to shout out Claudia A., she has been incredibly helpful and a lifesaver! Highly recommend Better Reports.

Image Skincare
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
26 januari 2024

Get this app! You can configure reports any way you need to. And don't be worried about difficulty because they will help you the whole way. Their service team created 10+ automated reports that send daily, weekly, and monthly exactly as we need them, for 8 different stores! Their level of customer service is above and beyond. And even more impressive with how affordable the plugin is. Awesome app & company!!

Maceoo
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 9 februari 2024

Kind of challenging to use, and expensive (pricing is based on your shopify plan, not usage of the app itself-- kinda wild) but support is both responsive and helpful

Also they could fix the load times of complex reports, especially for the amount we pay

EDIT: their support kindly fixed the loading time issue by restructuring the report, working great now

MASA Chips
5 maanden gebruiken de app
24 januari 2024

Keanna D helped me build a custom report in a matter of minutes. It's exactly what I needed for a complex project. Fantastic service. Thank you.

Tennant Products
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

Switched from another reporting app. They have a great variety of fields available to be reported on. Supported by an awesome, thoughtful, and timely customer service team to back it up. They allow you to build more complex and valuable reports.

757 - Crazy Good Cabinets
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

It's a great App with an even better team. Claudia is so helpful and will tailor a report to meet your needs. So far it has really exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend.

The Collective Dublin
Ierland
12 maanden gebruiken de app
19 januari 2024

The best App recommended by a Shopify advisor among others. You can see the valid support in action. This app is providing the reports we need and we should have in the first place.
I needed help with a report that would display revenue with both USD and EU currencies, and their team made it within minutes for me by adding in an average exchange rate % so that we can get a better holistic few of total revenue the shop captures in multi-currency from all markets.

Best support team and awesome app user experience, even for people who are not the stats guru. Very easy to use, and if you cannot use tit , they will create the reports for you.   Just ask what you need.

The app saves me so much time creating my 4 quarterly reports needed to report my annual revenues from all sales channels and all payment gateways.
It helps me  get an overview of the analytics of where the orders are coming from to be able to optimize the shop marketing strategy and target new markets. Shopify should acquire this app and make it available to all...

KIMLUD.COM

KIMLUD
Frankrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
8 april 2024

Amazing capability, quick response from customer service helping to setup custom reports. Thank you!

Dig Vinyl
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

Very powerful app to create the reports your business needs. Their support is very quick and helpful. A must have for any business in my opinion

The Rolling Pinn
India
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 22 februari 2024

Claudia did a great job providing me with reports I requested. Thanks Claudia!

Bartesian