Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 augustus 2023

If you're looking for help on your Google Shopping or Bing Shopping feeds, these are the guys. The app does what it says it does and the customer service is very good. A++++

RacingUSA
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
2 augustus 2023

Good customer service. We reached out about an issue we had with our catalog expiring and someone was able to assist us in resolving the issue.

Anytime Baseball Supply
18 september 2023

Great app and even better support service! Would recommend

Emily & Edwards UK
Nederland
7 maanden gebruiken de app
13 mei 2019

This is a very comprehensive app and does all the work for you. I could not be happier with the product and the customer support. Makes uploading your products super easy. A+

ElectriCity Cycles
Bijna 7 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 2 september 2020

Live Chat Support was nothing but excellent. Resolved my issue quickly and effectively. Very efficient operation. Highly recommended product and back up

Hot Water Bottle Ideas
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 6 jaar gebruiken de app
11 februari 2023

Exzellenter, reaktionsschneller, hilfreicher Support. Lets you create particular or All Product promotions.

Antikvariát Pražský Almanach
Tsjechië
2 december 2016

This is awesome app we already received 2 sales within the first couple of days. Thank you!

Luxury Mask
13 februari 2017

Great app! I see my items remarketing on FB already. Simprosys is a very knowledgeable company in this space, and they are very attentive to any inquiries I submit. It creates perfect feeds for Bing shopping campaigns behind the scenes. I just set it up once, then the feeds start syncing with Bing.

Levostore
2 september 2021

These guys are amazing. They have maintained our feeds for ages and keep them running flawlessly. I would highly recommend this app.

PilotMall.com
Ongeveer 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 12 december 2016

This is the third feed program we have used. We have had to stop using the previous two. Third time lucky it seems. Easy configuration and working immediately. Couldn't be happier with it.

Xsonly