Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
21. März 2024

Fulfillment time is extremely slow. Actually I really dislike leaving a bad review, but it’s frustrating that it takes 6-10 days to get a tracking number. Possibly longer. Other than that we don’t have any complaints. The customers are apparently happy with the quality.

Rejuva Fresh
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Blanka hat geantwortet 25. März 2024

We're really sorry you feel that way but we're glad to know that your customers are happy with the quality of our products. With our print-on-demand option, it really does take more time to fulfill because as you may already know from our previous emails and our FAQ's, dropshipped orders will need to go through our printing queue where we can ensure that your orders/products are branded beautifully with your logo.

If you would like faster fulfillment, we highly recommend ordering inventory and storing them at our warehouse, to be used for fulfilling your customer orders orders. That way, we can ship out your orders within 1-2 business days only and you can receive tracking the moment they ship out.

If you need further information/clarification about it, please don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com and we'll gladly assist you! Thank you for choosing Blanka!

4. April 2024

John was very helpful and fixed my issue. He was quick to respond. The blanka app is very user friendly and easy to use. I highly recommend.

Lisha Rois
Kanada
12 monate mit der App
Blanka hat geantwortet 5. April 2024

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation! We're glad we could help you out. Don't hesitate to reach back to us again if you ever need assistance again. We're always happy to help you. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

14. Februar 2024

I'm a new merchant and so far am LOVING the Blanka experience. John has been so helpful in answering all of my questions as I work to transition my skin care business to feature all Blanka products. Love the customer experience and how quick they are to respond to my questions and needs.

GloMama
6 monate mit der App
Blanka hat geantwortet 16. Februar 2024

We're so happy you're loving the Blanka experience! We're always happy to help you and you can be certain that you can count on us whenever you need any assistance because we want you to be successful. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

20. März 2024

Contacted the support team recently and Mae was so helpful. She is quick to respond and provided resolution to my query. Thanks Blanka, for the service :)

Zeal Nation
Vereinigtes Königreich
2 monate mit der App
Blanka hat geantwortet 25. März 2024

You're welcome! We're always happy to help and provide resolution whenever necessary. Thanks for using Blanka!

29. März 2024

I love their Services especially Patrick from Blanka as he always provided exceptional service, swiftly addressing my concerns and ensuring a seamless experience. His professionalism and dedication exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Patrick and the team at Blanka for outstanding customer service. Thank you, Patrick, for your exceptional assistance!

Warm regards,
Muhammad Saffi Ullah
CEO
Luxedesert

LuxeDesert
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Blanka hat geantwortet 1. April 2024

Making your experience seamless and providing you with exceptional service is our mission so you can expect to receive the same level of service whenever you need it. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

16. Februar 2024

Patrick was amazing and answered all of my questions regarding Brand Plate customization and Inventory. He was very efficient and quick!

LoveMill Metal Co.
3 monate mit der App
Blanka hat geantwortet 19. Februar 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy that our customer support team was able to help you quickly and efficiently. Don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com if you need anything else cause we're always happy to assist you!

25. Februar 2024

Great Company, Great customer service! Kudos to Patrick for making my experience so positive.

RivoBelle
2 monate mit der App
Blanka hat geantwortet 27. Februar 2024

Making your experience positive and great is what we always aim for because we value your time and business. Thanks for choosing Blanka!

18. Januar 2024

Patrick, ma rendue un très grand service pour le forfait et ma aussi donner d'exellent conseil pour mettre les produits dans ma boutique et je le remercie vraiment sincèrement pour tout ses conseils.

jimmyscholtus2-695.myschopify.com
Frankreich
8 monate mit der App
Blanka hat geantwortet 19. Januar 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that we could provide you with great service for your package. We're also delighted that our advice on placing products in your store was helpful. If you ever need more assistance or have further questions, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your sincere thanks!

2. April 2024

Great customer service. However, it would be better if the responses were more quickly rather than a few minutes in-between. It would be helpful.

Kandilynn's
20 tage mit der App
Blanka hat geantwortet 3. April 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to have been able to help you out and our apologies for the 'few minutes in between' replies as our support members sometimes need a minute or two to do some research or confirmation to ensure that we provide you with accurate information at all times but you can rest assured that we will even be faster in responding next time! We appreciate you for being patient and understanding. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

19. Februar 2024

Excellent ! Un réel accompagnement par l’équipe notamment par Patrick ☺️
Je ne regrette pas !

CM COSMETICS
Frankreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Blanka hat geantwortet 20. Februar 2024

With Blanka, you always get real support from, real people! Don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@Blankabrand.com anytime! Thank you for choosing our service.