Blanka Beauty Print on Demand

Blanka Beauty Print on Demand

Gratis abonnement beschikbaar. Gratis proefperiode van 14 dagen.
Beoordeling (4,9)
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 januari 2023

Beck at Blanka has come above and beyond for me! The communication is fantastic and I feel like my success is truly cared for! Beck is the best person I’ve ever dealt with for assistance with my business! You rock Beck!

MofoShirtCo
App gebruikt gedurende 11 dagen
Blanka heeft geantwoord 28 januari 2023

We strongly believe that your success is also ours so we do our best to support you however we can. Thank you for trusting Blanka!

25 januari 2023

They are always patient and share accurate information, they make me comfortable, and I am looking forward to having this company as my supplier for many other years.

Hot & Charming
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
Blanka heeft geantwoord 27 januari 2023

We appreciate your feedback and we're glad you're comfortable working with us. Looking forward to growing together with you. Thank you for trusting Blanka!

23 januari 2023

Blanka is the best dropshipping app I've deal with so far. They are very responding and they care about you so much.
John took the time to explain to me step by step all the process, everyday he would message me and answer all my questions and get the process to go faster.
Beck also helped me when it came to my logo and to help me convert it in the right form
they do an amazing team work.
you won't have to stress about anything.

LovByS
App gebruikt gedurende 6 dagen
Blanka heeft geantwoord 23 januari 2023

We're so glad that you are happy and satisfied with our service. Our team is indeed amazing when it comes to team work and we make sure to be at our best everyday to provide you with the excellent service you deserve. Thank you so much for choosing Blanka!

20 januari 2023

Excellent service. Excellent costumer service. Thank you Beck for all you help. I like that they always available for us.

BEAUTIE22
App gebruikt gedurende 16 dagen
Blanka heeft geantwoord 20 januari 2023

You're always welcome and we'll always be here for you when you need us. Thank you so much for trusting our service!

18 januari 2023

I absolutely love this company and the ease in which I can put my logo on the products and get started. Their customer service is exceptional, especially Beck who has got above and beyond to assist me with my logo and any additional information I required. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to start their beauty line!

ManetainNaturally
App gebruikt gedurende 8 dagen
Blanka heeft geantwoord 20 januari 2023

Your recommendation and feedback is highly appreciated! We always do our best to provide and help however we can. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

16 januari 2023

Blanka ist wahrscheinlich wenn nicht die beste Option für Print on Demand im Beauty Bereich. Der Support ist mehr als Hervorragend mein Gespräch war angenehm mit John. Die angebotenen Dienstleistungen sind auf jeden den Preisen des Plans angemessen.

Aurora
Duitsland
App gebruikt gedurende 4 dagen
Blanka heeft geantwoord 16 januari 2023

We're so happy you think that way about us. It makes us want to do even more and you can rest assured that we will keep on providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

14 januari 2023

So far I love the concept! I am just getting started and have a lot of questions. But Beck has been amazing! I'm really looking forward to working with Blanka!

Stacy Lynn's Vegan Skincare
App gebruikt gedurende 3 dagen
Blanka heeft geantwoord 14 januari 2023

That's great to know! Thanks for getting started with Blanka. We aim to provide you with amazing service everytime and we also look forward to working with you!

8 januari 2023

Such great customer service! The team is so amazing! John was able to solve an issue of mine within 15 minutes.

Cemoni
App gebruikt gedurende 18 dagen
Blanka heeft geantwoord 8 januari 2023

We do our best to resolve any issue as fast as we can and we're glad you're happy with our service. We look forward to working with you. Thank you!

8 januari 2023

Great customer relations! The experience with John has been great. He's guided me well throughout my set up process.

LAFASHIONA
App gebruikt gedurende 5 dagen
Blanka heeft geantwoord 8 januari 2023

We're happy that you're satisfied with our service and you can rest assured that we will provide you the same level of service every time. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

5 januari 2023

Beck has been very helpful with my request, understanding my needs. would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a product source with great people behind it. Very good customer service.

Lexcia shop
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 22 uur
Blanka heeft geantwoord 7 januari 2023

We're always happy to help! Understanding your needs is very important to us so we can always provide excellent customer service. Reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com anytime you need assistance. Thank you for choosing Blanka!