Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 16 februari 2024

I recently have branded some products from Blanka, and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed with the quality. The cosmetics are of excellent quality, and I was very pleased with the performance of the items I tried. I want to express my gratitude to John, who has been very helpful in guiding me through the process.

However, I found it quite disappointing that there was a lack of product information on most of the cosmetics. Beyond my logo, there is no information available or shade color identification which makes it difficult to make informed choices. From a user and seller perspective, this was quite problematic as I believe that having clear and comprehensive product information is crucial when making purchasing decisions, especially when it comes to cosmetics.

I know that in the future Blanka will be providing more comprehensive information about their cosmetics on the products to enhance the overall user experience.
I am very excited to be a Blanka customer as I know they are committed to continuing to improve on products and service. I 100% recommend Blanka!

Gorgina Beauty
Blanka heeft geantwoord 16 februari 2024

Thank you so much for the amazing review! As you may already know, we absolutely agree with you that more improvements are needed in terms of labelling and you can rest assured that we will do our very best to make them even better! In the meantime, we're glad we found a solution that would help with the issue for now but definitely look forward to our future updates cause Blanka is currently going through a major upgrade! We appreciate you always and we are happy to be working with you towards your success. Thank you for trusting our service!

23 februari 2024

Support is fast to respond and super helpful, Patrick was very encouraging since I'm new to E-commerce, and understood it can be overwhelming. So far Blanca is the easiest app I've used for importing product, with the exception of not having variants of the same product in one listing, and having to copy and paste SKU into my item listing. I'm assuming that will come with an upgrade to a better plan, which I can't wait for! Overall, it's really amazing!

The Glowing Aura LLC
Blanka heeft geantwoord 26 februari 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that our support team has been both prompt and encouraging as you navigate the world of e-commerce. We understand how overwhelming it can be at first and your feedback about our app's ease of use is greatly appreciated as we continuously work to improve our services. Stay tuned for updates, including the feature you mentioned about variants in product listings. We're excited to continue supporting you on your journey, and thank you for choosing Blanka!

17 februari 2024

Patrick has been very helpful answering all of my questions and sending links so that I could access more information. He's been great!

"That's So Peachy" Beauty and Home Bar
Blanka heeft geantwoord 19 februari 2024

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience with our support team. Always happy to help you and thanks for choosing Blanka!

25 februari 2024

Patrick has been fantastic, I am brand new in the world of e-commerce and he helped me understand how things work and helped me with a few hickups . I have ordered samples and can’t wait to try the product!

Inner Siren Boutique
Blanka heeft geantwoord 27 februari 2024

Welcome to the e-commerce world! You can count on us to do our best in helping you however we can so you can achieve your goals. Thank you for trusting our service!

14 februari 2024

I'm a new merchant and so far am LOVING the Blanka experience. John has been so helpful in answering all of my questions as I work to transition my skin care business to feature all Blanka products. Love the customer experience and how quick they are to respond to my questions and needs.

GloMama
Blanka heeft geantwoord 16 februari 2024

We're so happy you're loving the Blanka experience! We're always happy to help you and you can be certain that you can count on us whenever you need any assistance because we want you to be successful. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

13 februari 2024

John has been super helpful and quick to respond with all my questions!

Eli & Marshal
Blanka heeft geantwoord 14 februari 2024

We're glad we could help! We value your time so we make sure to respond as quickly as we can. Don't hesitate to reach back to us whenever you need assistance cause we're always happy to help you!

16 februari 2024

Patrick was amazing and answered all of my questions regarding Brand Plate customization and Inventory. He was very efficient and quick!

LoveMill Metal Co.
Blanka heeft geantwoord 19 februari 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy that our customer support team was able to help you quickly and efficiently. Don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com if you need anything else cause we're always happy to assist you!

25 februari 2024

Great Company, Great customer service! Kudos to Patrick for making my experience so positive.

RivoBelle
Blanka heeft geantwoord 27 februari 2024

Making your experience positive and great is what we always aim for because we value your time and business. Thanks for choosing Blanka!

18 januari 2024

Patrick, ma rendue un très grand service pour le forfait et ma aussi donner d'exellent conseil pour mettre les produits dans ma boutique et je le remercie vraiment sincèrement pour tout ses conseils.

jimmyscholtus2-695.myschopify.com
Frankrijk
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Blanka heeft geantwoord 19 januari 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that we could provide you with great service for your package. We're also delighted that our advice on placing products in your store was helpful. If you ever need more assistance or have further questions, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your sincere thanks!

13 januari 2024

Patrick is God - no stress, he knows all and can help with all.

BURSTAR Cosmetics
Denemarken
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Blanka heeft geantwoord 15 januari 2024

We're always happy to help however we can so don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com anytime you need assistance. Thank you for using Blanka!