Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de dezembro de 2023

John and Patrick have been so amazing. This is by far the best customer service I have ever received from a company. They have made the whole experience wonderful. It's hard getting a business up and running-- so help like this is critical to having it be a success. I have no idea what I would do without their support in this process. Thank you so much!

Le Sultry
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 12 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our support team have provided you with the best customer service during your business startup. We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to be part of your success. If you need anything else, feel free to reach out. Here's to continued success with your business!

24 de janeiro de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with John, and I must say, his assistance was absolutely stellar. John was not only incredibly helpful but also exuded friendliness throughout our interaction. His quick and precise responses to my questions made the entire experience smooth and efficient.

Kudos to John for making my experience so positive. I wholeheartedly give him a five-star rating and highly recommend his services. Thank you, John!

NORTHWOOD CO.
Canadá
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 25 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for providing your feedback! Making your experience amazing gives us the best pleasure and our goal is to always give you the same level of service every time so don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com anytime you need help. We appreciate you for trusting our service!

28 de novembro de 2023

Wow! I absolutely love Blanka and this app. John has been so helpful when using this platform. it works seemlessly and delivers items to customers with assurance. I really love working with the platform.

John always gets back to you in a timely fashion with so much information. Even during the Black Friday period he worked with me and my company closely to make sure we recieved our shipment on time. That made a world of a difference. I'm so excited to work with him and the rest of the team in the future as we continue to scale our brand!!

ChiEmi Beauty
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 29 de novembro de 2023

Thanks a ton for the fantastic review! We're thrilled you love Blanka and our seamless platform. Kudos to our support team for their timely support, especially during Black Friday. Excited to continue scaling your brand together!

28 de janeiro de 2024

I have received great help from Patrick, at a time when I thought I had done everything wrong, he enlightened me and helped me with my problem!! I thank him from the bottom of my heart, as well as the Blanka Brand that stands next to us young entrepreneurs who are still finding our feet. Keep up the good work guys!!

GILDA SPOTT
Grécia
14 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 30 de janeiro de 2024

Helping you solve any problems and making sure that your experience is great is part of our mission. We're always happy to help you however we can and we'll definitely keep up the good work! Thank you for choosing Blanka!

17 de janeiro de 2024

A customer placed an order which had issues and John sent me an email to advise and helped me resolve the issue right away. He was very responsive and provided me with different options on how I would like to resolve. He also provided documentation to help me with orders. Very knowledgeable and great communication!

Keha Couture
18 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 18 de janeiro de 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our support teams quick action was helpful and you can be sure that we'll always be on top of things to make sure everything goes smoothly. If you have more questions or need further help, feel free to reach back to us at hello@Blankabrand.com!

23 de novembro de 2023

In a very pragmatic way. The blanka platform is user-friendly, the service is always quick and provides answers to all queries. The online chat is super practical and whenever we are lucky enough to be assisted by John we are sure that we will have a solution to whatever our challenge may be. It's much more interesting to work this way.

WAYZZI
Reino Unido
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 24 de novembro de 2023

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! It's always our pleasure to be able to provide you with fast and efficient service and we're thankful that you trust our team. Thanks for choosing Blanka!

25 de janeiro de 2024

The app is easy to navigate and to connect products to shopify. Up until now, my experience as been very positive, especially with the customer service system where I have been able to directly communicate with John from Blanka to fix any issues or questions.

Ventura
Portugal
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 26 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're delighted to hear that you find our app easy to navigate, especially when connecting products to Shopify. It's wonderful to know that your overall experience has been positive, and we're thrilled that our customer service has been instrumental in addressing any issues or questions. If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

14 de dezembro de 2023

This is a really great service. The team, specifically Yasi and John (whom we deal directly with), and of course Lee (via email notices) have been more than gracious, patient and helpful to our team in building our brand. All communication is rapid and clear. The attention to detail, even with great suggestions for design, are top notch. We're excited to continue our relationship with Blanka. And we're so excited to have found clean, natural products we can stand behind!

['sāpien]™
30 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 15 de dezembro de 2023

We're overjoyed by your fantastic review! Glad our team made your experience with Blanka outstanding. Your positive feedback fuels our commitment to exceptional service. Thrilled to continue this exciting journey with you! Thanks for choosing Blanka!

9 de janeiro de 2024

John has been so amazing and easy to work with and really the whole team I have had every question I might have asked answered so quick there awesome and I’m so happy to be working with this company

BQB Co.
18 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 11 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our team have made your experience with our company so positive. It's great to know that they've been responsive and helpful in addressing all your questions quickly. We appreciate your enthusiasm about working with us, and we're equally delighted to have you as part of our community. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

18 de novembro de 2023

I am just starting out and will put up a new review later but so far Patrick has been a great help to me navigating through the beginning of the process. Great customer support. I love it! ❤️

Love-Gorgeous
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 20 de novembro de 2023

Welcome to Blanka! We're happy you had a nice experience with us and loved our service. We can't wait to help you grow your brand! Thanks for using Blanka!