Avaliações (256)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
20 de maio de 2024

Working with Blanka Beauty Brand has been an outstanding experience, especially with the guidance provided by John. His expertise in the drop shipping aspect of e-commerce has been invaluable. John has a remarkable ability to explain complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner, making the learning process smooth and enjoyable.

His patience and kindness have truly made a difference in my new venture. John takes the time to address all my questions and concerns, ensuring I feel confident every step of the way. His support has turned what could have been a daunting process into an exciting and rewarding journey.

Blanka Beauty Brand not only offers high-quality products but also exceptional support for its partners. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to dive into the e-commerce world, especially if you're fortunate enough to work with someone as dedicated and knowledgeable as John.

Gorgina Beauty
9 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 21 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're incredibly grateful for your kind words about our team and pleased to know one of our members has played such a significant role in your journey with Blanka Beauty Brand. It's fantastic to hear that his expertise and supportive nature have helped make your venture into e-commerce both enjoyable and rewarding.

We're committed to providing not just high-quality products but also the guidance and support needed to succeed. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to continuing our partnership. Thank you again for your trust and confidence in us and thanks for choosing Blanka!

25 de junho de 2024

I am SHIZA Tareen, having a wonderful experience with Blanka, so professional and unique. John handles my account at Blanka. I would rate blanka as 5 Star.

Thank you John for your tremendous help in my dream project. I am fortunate to be able to witness and work amongst an industry expert such as you, Without your diligence, hard work, late nights, and early mornings I wouldn’t have been able to meet the all the challenges & deadlines. Excellent work!

I am always left astounded at the level of dedication and hard work John put’s in every situation. He have the power to rise above any task and deliver the best results and responds back in seconds.

His ability to handle a stressful situation brings a lot of insights into solving my unforeseen problems .For example we faced many hard situations with shipment & customs. John came up with a great solutions with an extra effort.
I must say his level of quality work remains unprecedented in your company.

The way you handled my inventory, shipping & branding and all showed resilience, experience, knowledge, and critical thinking. I would love to get your perspective on getting my brand stronger as we grow.

I believe John plays a crucial role in Blanka’s success, and with his professional help I would also like to succeed. It’s rare to come by employees who challenge themselves at work. I appreciate his work ethic and ability to exceed expectations to aid the both blanka & my success.

I would mark John with an outstanding performance. I ask like 10 Questions in a row and John responds to each query within seconds without getting annoyed. Sometimes I feel without John I wouldn’t have reached this far and I wish John to handle my work forever as no one could ever build such a strong connection with the brand like he did. My words can never be enough to praise his actions & tell how helpful he is when it comes to my brand.

Shiz Paisley London
Paquistão
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 27 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much, Shiza, for your incredible feedback and for sharing your wonderful experience with Blanka! We are truly honored by your kind words. We're thrilled to hear that our dedication, expertise, and quick responses have made such a positive impact on your dream project. Your success and satisfaction are our top priorities, and we're delighted to have played a role in helping you achieve your goals.

Rest assured that we are committed to providing excellent service at all times and we're really happy to work with you cause your praise not only highlights our performance but also motivates us to continue delivering the best service possible.

Thank you for choosing Blanka and for your continued trust in us. We look forward to supporting you as your brand grows stronger. If you ever need further assistance or insights, you know where to find us. Thank you!

26 de junho de 2024

I don't even know how to put words the amount of time Patrick, John and Amy give you to help you in the best way possible. You literally get replies in seconds from them and I can't tell you how much it has helped me in building my beauty brand. I don't know if I could've achieved my dreams without their help.
This seriously is the best. app. ever. 100% recommending it to everyone as the experience is very smooth and they have a very kind approach to any kind of problem that you encounter, and help you solve it as easy as possible.
Thank you John, Patrick and Amy for helping me build everything I wanted as a makeup artist. And their integration system works seamlessly on side note:)
Again, no more words but the best. app .ever :)
Thanks for everything!:)

Laadalia Beauty
Reino Unido
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 28 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words and glowing review! We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our team cause your feedback means the world to us!

Our goal is to provide the best support possible, and it’s wonderful to know that our quick responses and seamless integration system have made a difference for you. We are committed to helping our users achieve their dreams, and your success is our greatest reward.

Thank you for recommending our app and for your trust in us. We look forward to continuing to support you and seeing your beauty brand flourish!

19 de junho de 2024

Blanka has GREAT customer service! John is so responsive. Not only does he respond to emails in a timely manner, but he will also pick up the phone and call to make sure you, as a customer, have what you need.

Stephen Beauty and Cosmetics
8 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 24 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our customer service and we're glad to know we provided you with timely and attentive support. We strive to ensure all our customers have what they need and feel supported throughout their journey with us. Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we look forward to continuing to assist you in the future!

19 de junho de 2024

To be honest, I have only recently interacted with Blanka and have not even launched sales yet. But I want to leave a review about their support. The fact is that this is my first experience in ecommerce and I had a lot of questions, there were difficulties in setting up and so on. And I talked quite a lot with Blanka support. I would like to thank them for their responsiveness, speed of responses and truly desire to help me solve all my questions. And they were all resolved. I would especially like to mention Mae and Patrick with whom I communicated. They were interested in solving my problems. Thank you! I hope for productive cooperation!

Touch My Skin
África do Sul
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 24 de junho de 2024

Welcome to Blanka and thanks for the awesome review! If you need any more assistance as you continue setting up your ecommerce venture, feel free to reach out. We wish you the best with your launch! Thanks for choosing Blanka!

18 de junho de 2024

Patrick has been very helpful with my logo and brand plate issue! I would definitely recommend Blanka to others.

Falsho
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 20 de junho de 2024

That's great to hear! Thank you for your feedback. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach back to us. Enjoy using Blanka!

19 de junho de 2024

Patrick was quite helpful in answering all of my questions and patient enough to comprehend what I needed help with. Thank you very much, Patrick!

SERRA BAH
Reino Unido
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 24 de junho de 2024

That's wonderful to hear! I'm glad we were able to help you so effectively. If you need any more assistance or have further questions, feel free to ask! Thanks for using Blanka!

25 de junho de 2024

This truly was an amazing and quite pleasant experience. The customer service is absolutely incredible and Patrick whom was my go between person for the design team working to create my name plate. They all have done a phenomenal job working to get this done in a timely manner. Thank you so much for all you all have done!

Goddess Kiss Boutique
19 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 27 de junho de 2024

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience! We are thrilled to hear that our customer service exceeded your expectations. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and we're glad they could assist you in creating your brand plate in a timely manner. Your kind words mean a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Blanka, and we look forward to continuing to support you!

19 de junho de 2024

I have started to use VIP Trial today. So far everything is perfect. Especially the Mae supported me at every step that I have stuck. One of a kind support Blanka has. Highly recommended.

VIPAD
28 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 24 de junho de 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're delighted to hear that your VIP Trial is off to a perfect start. Our support team is indeed exceptional, and we're glad we could support you at every step. Your high recommendation means a lot to us, and we're committed to providing one-of-a-kind support throughout your journey with Blanka. If you need any further assistance, we're here to help!

23 de abril de 2024

Wow! Where do I begin? Everything Blanka does is exceptional.

First let me start with customer service. John and Patrick respond to my emails so quickly that I feel like they are just sitting around waiting for me to contact them. It makes me feel so special and confident that when I need their help in the future, they will be there for me. John, from my initial contact with you, I was heard. You were so helpful with my concern at the time. I was researching several drop shipping companies, and I wasn’t sure which company was the best fit for me. I downloaded the Blanka app to my Shopify store and accidentally signed up for the annual membership and he credited the money back to me. WOW! Because of my initial contact with John and his kindness, I decided to order some sample products and boy am I glad I did. John thanks for your professionalism, quick responses, detailed replies, and because of you I now am a happy Blanka family member. I have also chatted with Patrick in customer service. He too is amazing and so helpful. Thank you for your detailed responses to my, sometimes, long emails and being another connection for me. You both don’t miss a beat and answer all my questions with grace and detailed responses including links where I could find additional answers to my questions. You two are a rare find these days in customer service and it is my honor to work with you both. I am looking forward to many years together. Second the products! I have been an Esthetician for 25 years and I have used pharmaceutical grade products my whole career. Finding a great result-oriented product line was very important to me. Blanka is by far the best products I found. Their efficacy and quality are excellent, and I really noticed a difference with my skin. Just give the products a try. You will be glad you did! Third, the membership tiers are so good. You can start small and work your way up to a higher tier when you are ready. Fourth, the branding plate is unique to Blanka, and it makes your products look so professional and eye catching. Fifth, the app is so user friendly and easy to find what you need. Thank you so much Blanka:)

Susan Roxby Skin Care
9 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Blanka 26 de abril de 2024

Wow, thank you for such an incredible review! We're overjoyed to hear about your exceptional experience with Blanka, from our customer service to our products. It's great to know that our team members have been able to provide you with the support and responsiveness you deserve, making your interactions with us smooth and enjoyable. We're thrilled that you're loving our products and finding the app user-friendly and effective for your needs.

Your detailed feedback is invaluable to us, and it’s customers like you that make our job truly rewarding. We're excited to continue this journey with you and are committed to delivering the quality and service you expect. Welcome to the Blanka family, and here’s to many more years of partnership!