Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. helmikuu 2024

Best solution available in my opinion. Overall the blog has worked great, with a few glitches now and then. The support and dev team are fantastic- quick to respond and quick to fix up any design issues on my site. Very good experience and would def recommend!

You Are Forever
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. tammikuu 2024

I've experimented with various blog builders, and hands down, this app stands out as a gem in the crowded field. Despite its slightly higher price tag, I wholeheartedly believe it's worth every penny.

First and foremost, the design options are unparalleled. In the world of blogging, aesthetics matter, and this app provides the most appealing and customizable templates I've come across. It effortlessly transforms my ideas into visually stunning blog posts, elevating the overall user experience. Also what truly sets it apart is the exceptional customer support.

This app has become my go-to choice for blog building. It's not just a tool; it's an investment in the visual appeal and functionality of my online space. If you're serious about creating a blog that stands out from the rest, this app is worth every cent. Highly recommended!

Wildnest
Saksa
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. helmikuu 2024

I highly recommend Bloggle! This platform has been incredibly helpful to me, providing valuable information and assistance whenever I needed it. The Bloggle team is exceptionally responsive, friendly, and always willing to go the extra mile to help. I truly appreciate their dedication and the excellent service they provide. Five stars all the way!

TruHeight
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
3. helmikuu 2024

This app is worth the money. I tried other, cheaper blogging apps, but they ranged from just "meh" (Shopify's app) to "cost-me-three-days-trying-to-salvage-my-website-disaster" (naming no names here).
Bloggle is an absolute Dream to work with. That is, it took me a bit to get going with it, but the instructional videos and pages are fabulous and when those aren't enough, the customer support is fast, friendly, and thorough!

Aside from making it easy to arrange text and pictures, the big selling point for me was the step-by-step coaching the app offers in improving my blog's SEO. I've still got quite a way to go, but I absolutely love the item by item check points on where keywords should go, how long descriptions should be, and so forth.

All this to say, if you are not super SEO savvy but improving your website's visibility is a goal, Bloggle could be just the tool you are looking for.

Tanglebrook Soapery
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. tammikuu 2024

I'm not even 24 hours in, but I want to say how amazingly intuitive and easy it was not only to use this app, but also wanted to comment on the INCREDIBLE amount I learned from the SEO optimization tool. I was blown away by what I didn't know and it was presented so simply, making it easy to find and fix areas of concern. The only thing that was a roadblock for me was when it recommended to provide alt tags for all images and I did for the two that I uploaded, but the recommendation remained unfixed. It was because the blog layout template included other areas where there were image placeholders I hadn't used. Once I removed those, I was fine. But it took me a minute to put it together - basically, it would be nice if the alt tag recommendation guided you to each of the areas that were missing alt tags. But I'm not complaining, this has been a really great experience so far!

Quotimals
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
2. helmikuu 2024

First, I have never blogged before and rarely read blogs. I had zero experience or exposure to blogs prior to uploading Bloggle. Second, I am not tech-savvy, and when it comes to SEO, I am clueless. This is why I am so excited to say we were able to publish our first blog within days of uploading Bloggle before our trial period even ended. We are more than impressed with the customer service. We had three questions that were answered quickly with photo instructions to help us every step of the way. Our SEO score started at a 2, and with Bloggle's help, we published at 96!

Farm House Collection
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
28. marraskuu 2023

I have just started using this app but so far it is much better than trying to do the blogs from within Shopify. Their help documentation could be a bit better but they responded very quickly and thoroughly to an email question. I need to keep using it but so far, it's good.

English Tealeaves
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. joulukuu 2023

Great app, that out performs the default blog template within themes.

Spartan Precision Equipment
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. tammikuu 2024

Easy to use and customer support is quick and comprehensive - Very impressed

Organic Weave Shop
Kanada
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
12. helmikuu 2024

Great Blog Builder that can embed your products!!

We were looking for a way to showcase some of our products on blog posts for our Shopify store. This app is exactly what we needed! It has a table of contents, buttons, and product embedding features. It is a blog builder that competes with WordPress.

Also, I reached out to customer support on the first day of my demo with questions and received around 3-4 email back in the same hour. I think the value is completely here with this app.

BHELiftParts