Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. huhtikuu 2024

So far I can't say much about this app, I've only tried to set it up properly.

When I had some questions, the customer support was very helpful. I chatted with Chelsea, she was very attentive, polite and was able to answer my questions in the best possible way.

My first impression is very positive!

Urban Pieces
Itävalta
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
BON Loyalty vastasi 8. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can chat with us directly through our website or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We're here to help in any way we can!

15. helmikuu 2024

Maxxie was the customer service rep who helped me today and was so sweet! She answered all my questions and helped me get the things set up propertly that I needed. We haven't launched our store yet, but the BON loyalty app seems great so far!

Big Poppa Smokers
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
BON Loyalty vastasi 20. helmikuu 2024

Hi Big Poppa Smokers,

We are so glad that our team, especially Maxxie has been able to support you promptly. Thank you so much for leaving us a wonderful review so that we can work tirelessly to improve our app even more.

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to serve you!

Best regards,
Liam
BON Team

22. joulukuu 2023

I just finished installing and setting up BON on the free plan on my store. It was very intuitive to set up and the few questions I did have were promptly answered by Anna via the online chat. It was only a matter of minutes before I had everything I wanted customized and activated in the store.

As someone completely new to eCommerce and Shopify with a new small business, I knew I needed a referral program that was easy, affordable, and effective. From everything I've seen so far Bon is all of those things!

While the free plan has all the essentials I need for start up, some of the extras that come with the paid plan where enticing. I'm pretty sure I'll be back for those after things pick up.

Mr Wrinkles Petcare
Kanada
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
BON Loyalty vastasi 14. tammikuu 2024

We're thrilled to receive your fantastic 5-star review! Thank you for choosing us!🥰

In case you need help, we are always more than happy to assist you via chat or email at help@bonloyalty.com.

11. maaliskuu 2024

Having undertaken a preliminary exploration of BON Loyalty, I find it to be a cost-effective solution that meets my basic loyalty program needs. The customer service has been exceptional, with timely and helpful assistance. I look forward to the development of additional integrations to enhance its functionality.

Giraffe Tools
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

13. maaliskuu 2024

I'm happy to leave a review for the app! I've been thoroughly impressed with both the app itself and the customer service team behind it. The app is incredibly user-friendly and has made my experience seamless and enjoyable.

ANAYAS BEAUTY BAR
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

22. maaliskuu 2024

Chelsea has been so helpful with our setup of our loyalty scheme, they helped with the custom development we needed to make the app work for us, would recommend using for loyalty schemes

Dynamic Office Solutions
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

13. maaliskuu 2024

it was nice talking to Anna one of the members of this great project program, i am really impressed on how smooth and fast they work, for me efficiency and consistency are main positive points that make them apart from others, not to forget the creativity part and efforts they have put to make a ideal program to attract more customers and overwhelm audiences all around the world.

Rise Lovely Surprise
Espanja
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

20. maaliskuu 2024

We were previously using Rise.Ai, however, it has very limited features, outdated interface and is very expensive.

Switching to Bon has been absolutely amazing so far! We have received lightning speed support from the team (Anna, Emile, Chelsea) and we are able to customize the interface of the app with the help of the Dev Team (Cahn). We are now able to offer a ton more ways to earn and redeem points. The fees are alot cheaper as well, so that's a bonus!

We highly recommend this app!

THE LASH SHOP
Kanada
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

23. helmikuu 2024

It's a super app! It has everything I was looking for, very easy to set up.
Cady has helped me and guided me with every question I was concerning on. Great Job!

Janilu Perfume Shop
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

23. tammikuu 2024

Our store is now testing serval loyalty rewards app on Shopify, to fulfil most of our needs. And support from Emile is literally in lightning speed, and they got plenty of documentation hand by hand to teach you how to use the function.

Only thing is our shop relied on POS much (our offline store), but the flexibility for most of the loyalty apps could not offer much redeem discount rules on POS. Hope that Shopify could have a updates on it, and let BON could create more features for us to enhance customers happiness in store!

Funshop Outdoor 露營戶外裝備店
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
BON Loyalty vastasi 29. tammikuu 2024

Hello Funshop Outdoor 露營戶外裝備店

Wow, a glowing 5-star review! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! 😊✨