Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
21. tammikuu 2024

Easy to use app and I was able to find solutions and help with Anna. She helped me out with my problem with ease, and the app has all the features I needed for my customers. Also, hopefully in the future, they will have a QR feature for my customers to have on their apple wallet where my customer can use the QR in my store by triple tap and digital or QR will be scannable for our cashier. Thank you, Anna, for suggesting this to BON.

TheQD
Palestiinalaisalue
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä

Hello TheQD

We're honored by your 5-star rating! Thank you for your continued trust and support. 😊🥰

In case you need help, we are always more than happy to assist you via chat or email at help@bonloyalty.com.

18. tammikuu 2024

As a DIY'er, installing and setting up applications to your Shopify Store can be a daunting task. After doing some searching and reviewing similar customer loyalty apps, I decided to give BON a try. So far I am beyond impressed. Easy setup and customizations even for the free version, and once we get a bit more established we will definitely upgrade to a more comprehensive tier, but definitely plan to stock with BON. Their customer support has been very quick, Anna has provided the best service imaginable. This is the only customer loyalty app you need!

Pour Decisions Distillery
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi Pour Decisions Distillery,

We're beaming with gratitude for your 5-star review! Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We're honored to have earned your trust!

We are just one message away via live chat or email address help@bonloyalty.com, feel free to contact us whenever you need our assistance.

31. joulukuu 2023

I am absolutely thrilled with the exceptional service I received. Not only did BON provide an amazing platform, but Anna, a member of their team, went above and beyond to ensure my experience was extraordinary.

From the moment I signed up for BON, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface and extensive rewards selection. However, what truly stood out was the personalized attention I received. When I reached out to Anna regarding my trial period, she promptly responded and extended my trial days to allow me more time to explore and enjoy the platform. This gesture demonstrated BON's commitment to customer satisfaction and their willingness to go the extra mile.

What amazed me even further was the exceptional support I received, even on New Year's Eve. Anna was not only responsive but also incredibly helpful. I had a minor issue with a watermark, and her team promptly assisted me in removing it, making my experience on this special day even more enjoyable. The dedication and responsiveness of Anna and her team truly exceeded my expectations.

Thank you, BON, for providing such an outstanding experience. Anna and her team have truly set the bar high for exceptional service and support. I am excited to continue my journey with BON in the future!

Ngai Fong Jewellery & Jade Co.
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Noin 11 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
BON Loyalty vastasi 14. tammikuu 2024

We're thrilled to receive your fantastic 5-star review! Thank you for choosing us!🥰

27. joulukuu 2023

I like the app's simplicity and no-nonsense features. It helped alot in customer acquisition and retention with my other businesses, so I am using this now for my latest project. Id like to commend Genie for the very prompt assistance to my queries and request

Bantayan Direct
Filippiinit
17 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

9. huhtikuu 2024

Super service rapide, à l'écoute de nos demandes et que dire de Anna! Incroyable service à la clientèle!

Vogel Saint-Jérôme
Kanada
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
29. tammikuu 2024

I had a small issue regarding the widget and after being in contact with the support services it was resolved within 5 minutes. Great service so once again thanks Maxxie! Furthermore, the options of the app are great if you are looking for a loyality program. Personally would love the referal system to include more rewards for Instagram and TikTok.

MyLuca
Alankomaat
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
BON Loyalty vastasi 20. helmikuu 2024

Good day to you MyLuca!

Thank you so much for your sweet feedback on our app and support! Maxxie and our whole team could not be any happier that we could assist you promptly. Thanks to your precious support, we are encouraged to work harder on improving BON.

If you need our support, we will always be ready to give you a hand via our live chat or help@bonloyalty.com!

Yours sincerely,
Liam
BON Team

16. tammikuu 2024

Great easy to use App, at a great price
Anna was lovely to deal with, super friendly and helpful.

TopDog Nutrition
Uusi-Seelanti
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi TopDog Nutrition,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that you're loving our app ^^

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a line via live chat or an email to help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to support you!

19. tammikuu 2024

We have recently moved to BON from a much more expensive app and have been more than happy with the transition.

BON offers more customisation to customer notification and includes a customisable rewards landing page which allows customers to easily understand how our rewards program works.
It also integrates better into POS than our previous app and has an overall better customer experience.

CurlyMe Hair
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä

Hello CurlyMe Hair,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! Your kind words are priceless. The whole BON Team is jumping of happiness to see such a dedicated review from a customer like you. Looking forward to the opening.

May you have any further requests, just chat with us or email us at help@bonloyalty.

7. tammikuu 2024

Awesome support from Maxxie, they were able to assist and take care of our request super fast. I am glad that we made the switch to this app.

The Aromi
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä

7. huhtikuu 2024

I have only used this app for a little while and already impressed by the features. Customer service was awesome! Mia was super nice and solved my issue very quickly.

Dime Active