Recensies (1.509)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 april 2024

Support is absolutely amazing, shout out to Cara who always goes above & beyond! If there's ever an issue reaching out is easy & you'll always get the best support possible.

Have been using this app since it was first released, it has only gotten better with time :)

Highly recommend Bon!

Titan Pop Culture
Australië
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app

Hello Titan Pop Culture,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review!
If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can chat with us directly through our website or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We're here to help in any way we can!

25 april 2024

Absolutely thrilled with this product! Not only does it deliver on its promises, but the loyalty it fosters among customers is truly impressive. The customer support team is top-notch, always ready to assist with any queries or concerns. Their dedication to ensuring a positive experience further enhances the value of this product. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a reliable solution backed by excellent customer service.

BuenosAromas
Australië
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app

Hello BuenosAromas.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to share such a fantastic 5-star review with us! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to our team!

24 mei 2024

Mia answered all my questions quickly and clearly. She provided me with a solution that allowed me to wait calmly for the techniciens' solution. Well done and thank you

MesBilles
Frankrijk
11 maanden gebruiken de app

Hello MesBilles

9 mei 2024

We've been using Shopify online for over 10 years and have decided to leave our current POS and go all in with Shopify POS pro + online.

Been looking at many points / rewards programs to replace the one we had with our non-shopify POS. Tried a few different ones (that didn't / couldn't meet our needs ) and then came across BON.

Glad I found them! Decent price, has most of the features we want / need, (and so much more features that we don't use) and the one we truly really need (and they don't have) has been escalated to their design team for review. ***Fingures crossed.***

But the best part is their customer service. We're in Eastern Standard Time (UTC/GMT -5), and no matter what time of day or night I reach out to BON... there's always a human that answers. Been dealing a lot with Maxxie, and she is fantastic... The whole team is great.

i-Bead Inc.
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app

Hello i-Bead Inc.

5 juni 2024

Been using BON Loyalty App for months.
BON team is super supportive, helpful and able to solve my problems right away. Big shout out to Cara and Cady!
Would rate 10 our of 5 if there is such option, highly recommended!

Curvery
Maleisië
4 maanden gebruiken de app

Hello Curvery

11 mei 2024

Just got the onboarding proccess with Anna and I have to say it was one of my best customer service experiences I had in Shopify app store!
As far so good with the app, UI and implementation is straight forward, seems to do what they promise and more. After my research for a loyalty app I'm confident it is the best value for money at the moment!

boobam
Griekenland
4 maanden gebruiken de app

Hello boobam

24 april 2024

The app is just fantastic ! It looks just beautiful and you can literally adjust EVERYTHING! I looked at a few apps but this is definitely the most aesthetic one. On top of that it literally makes FUN participating for your customers in the loyalty Programm because the action buttons are just made to press on. I tried it if the point of view of a customer for my ship and I just loved it and immediately wanted to upgrade my subscription plan for this app. The customer service is also outstanding and very nice and helpful! don‘t look any further, get this app !

GOLDZ
Duitsland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app

Hello GOLDZ

24 april 2024

Support is literally the best! I use chat feature and they always answer in a timely manner and have resolved every issue I've contacted them about.
The app is terrific and very easy to setup and use. On the front end, customers find it easy to use!

Coastal Loft
Verenigde Staten
3 maanden gebruiken de app

Hello Coastal Loft

16 mei 2024

Using BON has been a delight. I love the many features to customize my rewards program. When I needed something, customer support is always ready to help in a flash. Special thanks to Maxxie for everything. 5 stars one of my new favorite apps on Shopify.

Go For Fit
Japan
26 dagen gebruiken de app

Hello Go For Fit

29 mei 2024

Hands down, one of the best Loyalty rewards app I have found that doesn't break the bank and is simple easy and intuitive to setup and for our customers to use. Maxxie and Cady, have been phenomenal to communicate with and have been able to get us squared away on any quick customizations we required to make things look esthetically pleasing and on brand on our store. High Recommend you give this app a try.

High Mark Distillery & Barrel House