Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 februari 2024

Installed the app over the weekend and received amazing support to set it up, even though I wasn't expecting such a quick response on a Saturday and Sunday! Anna was amazing supporting me on the Sunday and Lindsey on Saturday!
Loving the app's features so far, we choose the basic plan to get us started, as we're still a small business, and I'm so happy it's not overpriced and has great features. We're able to customise our Loyalty page, widget and everything perfectly!
Highly recommend the app.

Zelda & Harley
Verenigd Koninkrijk

Hello Zelda & Harley,

Wow, we can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

21 februari 2024

I absolutely love this app. It is exactly what I needed for my customers. It gives so many options for reward point earnings whether you use the free version or paid! The customer service is absolutely wonderful. I honestly, can't boast enough. I needed my email changed to my website's and the agent I got named, Cara, was absolutely amazing! It got worked out quickly as well. I would highly recommend Bon Loyalty Rewards!

Soaporah
16 februari 2024

So far, so good! I have investigated what feels like a million referral apps, and this one seems to be a keeper! No impact on site speed, which is a huge plus, affordable pricing plans and lots of customization options, including a loyalty page. Easy to set up and, whatever I can't do on my own, the dev team has been very quick to respond and help. Give it a try!

Bloomers Intimates

Hi Bloomers Intimates,

Thank you so much for your review! We are all so happy that our app features can make you feel satisfied🥰 Your wonderful feedback motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our merchants❤️

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or help@bonloyalty.com.

BON team

22 februari 2024

Excellent Loyalty program for a startup - affordable and includes much more than other similar services - plus much cheaper.

Guys are truly doing everything to provide the best possible service.

Excellent, super quick customer service, especially Maxxie and Cady that resolved our issues straight away!!

KWALAMA SPECIALTY COFFEE
Zwitserland
18 februari 2024

Not only does this app allow our business to reward customers for both referrals and purchases- BON’s customer service is outstanding. I wanted a custom button made for my site and BON created it happily and free of charge!

Green Goddess To Go

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive review. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us via live chat or help@bonloyalty. We are always here to support you!

15 februari 2024

Maxxie was the customer service rep who helped me today and was so sweet! She answered all my questions and helped me get the things set up propertly that I needed. We haven't launched our store yet, but the BON loyalty app seems great so far!

Big Poppa Smokers

Hi Big Poppa Smokers,

We are so glad that our team, especially Maxxie has been able to support you promptly. Thank you so much for leaving us a wonderful review so that we can work tirelessly to improve our app even more.

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to serve you!

Liam
BON Team

25 februari 2024

These guys are great! The support is just amazing. Thanks to Anna by the way. My platform is now running as it should

DMNInvestingClub
Portugal
25 februari 2024

Setup was a seamless and you cannot beat the customer service. Anna has been amazing in walking me through any questions I had. She has been very informative and has handled everything with kindness and professionalism. I highly recommend this app.

love2craftshop
9 februari 2024

Just started using the app. Loved the customer experience. Aster has been very patient with my queries and was helping set up the app and solving the queries for almost an hour. Couldn't have asked for a better experience for a first impression!

General Tag

Good day to you General Tag,

It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with BON 🌸 Thank you a lot for entrusting in our app!

Warmest regards 🌞

12 februari 2024

Great app – easy to install and set up the rewards system. Highly recommended. Anna at Bon's customer support is awesome – any question was responded within a few minutes!

Nico&Pouch
Zweden

Greetings Nico&Pouch

Thank you so much for your kind words 😍. It's music to our ears that you are happy with our app and support! We will strive to provide better services, as you're our incentive to develop BON

If you have any other questions, just chat with us or email us at help@bonloyalty.com.

Cheers,