Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 februari 2024

We recently made the switch from a much more expensive loyalty program to the one provided by the BON team. We should have done it earlier. We are incredibly grateful for the prompt attention and assistance that the BON team consistently provides whenever we have a question. It is truly remarkable!

Woof Living
Singapore
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
BON Loyalty heeft geantwoord 20 februari 2024

Hi Woof Living,

Thank you for posting your positive review. Much appreciated! Your kind words move us forward and we are always ready to go far to provide you the service you deserve

We are just one message away via live chat or email address help@bonloyalty.com. Your satisfaction is always our pride and joy!

Best regards,
BON Team.

5 januari 2024

I just started using this loyalty app but this team shows that they're the best! They were readily available to solve all my concerns no matter how small they were and I am not even on a paid plan!! Will definitely continue working with them and would recommend others to do the same.

SeoulSleek
3 dagen gebruiken de app
BON Loyalty heeft geantwoord 14 januari 2024

We're thrilled to receive your fantastic 5-star review! Thank you for choosing us!🥰

In case you need help, we are always more than happy to assist you via chat or email at help@bonloyalty.com.

1 februari 2024

Maxxie is so sweet and was very helpful. She truly cares and she shows that well. my experience with support through chat was very personable. Thanks Maxxie, you're so great!

Thrift Valley
30 dagen gebruiken de app
BON Loyalty heeft geantwoord 20 februari 2024

Cheers to you Thrift Valley 🍻,

Thank you for your great review! At BON, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. Our whole team was delighted to hear your feedback! 🌸

We are always happy to answer if you have any questions, just leave us a message or email us at help@bonloyalty.com.

Have fun exploring our app,
BON Team

4 december 2023

We have recently moved to BON from a much more expensive app and have been more than happy with the transition.

BON offers more customisation to customer notification and includes a customisable rewards landing page which allows customers to easily understand how our rewards program works.
It also integrates better into POS than our previous app and has an overall better customer experience.

The support team is always responsive. They where super helpful with transitioning all the customer data and points balances from our previous app and where able to complete a few customisation requests to get it to perfectly fit our needs.

Highly recommended.

Little Toy Tribe
Australië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
BON Loyalty heeft geantwoord 6 december 2023

Dear Little Toy Tribe,

We are really grateful that you found the time to leave us such a touching review! Clients like you inspire us to become better every day. We wish your business the prosperity it deserves. And from our side, we will do our best for that! 🌻

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a line via live chat or an email to help@bonloyalty.com.
BON Team.

20 januari 2024

I recently integrated the Bon loyalty program app into my Shopify store, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Bon has proven to be a game-changer for customer retention, and I want to highlight the exceptional support I received from Anna, a customer service representative who went above and beyond to ensure my experience was seamless.

HAPPYPETGULF
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
10 dagen gebruiken de app
BON Loyalty heeft geantwoord 29 januari 2024

Hello HAPPYPETGULF

We're honored by your 5-star rating! Thank you for your continued trust and support. 😊🥰

8 januari 2024

This app is really very helpful and in alot of ways better than other apps because they provide 24/7 seamless access to the customer care which has helped me alot setting up my store. The prices might seem high in the beginning but their service advocates it. I would 10/10 recommend everyone out there to try this app for sure. As it's not just about their service but also the value their product adds up to your store making it look more professional and driving more traffic organically.

Her Hues
India
Ongeveer 22 uur gebruiken de app

30 december 2023

Anna provided exceptional technical support for my Shopify store. Her expertise and responsiveness were impressive. I highly recommend her services for anyone managing a Shopify store. Thanks to Anna for contributing to the success of my online business!

Natulim
Spanje
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app

27 december 2023

This app is exactly what I have been looking for. I had tried a few others before but I didn't like them. Glad I found BON.

I also had a little issue with the customization but the customer service was superb. Anna helped me solving the issue even when it's Christmas holiday time, I really appreciate it. Forgot to leave a review because I got distracted haha so this is a bit late.

Thank you!

momoaintnofluff
Indonesië
3 dagen gebruiken de app

30 januari 2024

This app keeps no record of emails it sends out to customers and no chronological record of customer actions.

Miracle Botanicals Essential Oils
4 dagen gebruiken de app
BON Loyalty heeft geantwoord 31 januari 2024

[Update Feb 02]
Dear Hope, we have exported data reports on customer activity and emails. Ready to send to you! Please chat or call us whenever you have any further feedback. Thanks a bunch!

[Update Feb 01]
Hope my emails didn't get lost in your inbox. We've sent reports regarding customer activity. As for the email history, we're developing a feature for you to view it online through the app and will also send you reports in the form of data files. If you receive our data file, please let us know. Thanks so much!

---------------------
[Jan 30th]
Dear Miracle Botanicals Essential Oils team,

While the email analytics system is under development and will be ready to launch this Q1/2024, a record of customer actions was sent to you immediately upon your request on January 30th. Here you can find all the history of customer activities such as earning points, redeeming points, and referring friends... Kindly check again and let us know if you need any further data, we are always ready to prepare detailed reports for our precious shop owners.

Customer feedback is truly important and we cherish each of your recommendations. With 24/7 service, we could chat or meet to discuss further. Would you be open to having a conversation, allow us a chance to explain any misunderstanding? 🙏

6 januari 2024

Great app and awesome free plan with plenty of features.

Customer service is even better - Anna was especially helpful but all the staff at BON have been extremely helpful.

Thanks,