Algemene beoordeling

great support Anna ;)

ReParty®
Duitsland
BON Loyalty heeft geantwoord 8 april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can chat with us directly through our website or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We're here to help in any way we can!

10 april 2024

I would 100% recommend Bon Loyalty,

I was with Loyalty Lion from when they started but they kept pressuring me to sign up to a new priced plan 2500% higher than I was paying, no consideration for me being with them since they started, kept threatening to cancel my plan!

I found BON, and wow I am so pleased I did, they are so helpful the support team is there every step of the way to help you.

We have launched to our customers and they are loving the new BON Loyalty program.

Everyone on the support, Anna, Chelsea, Maxxie & Cady is amazing.

I 100% recommend this app for your store.

Mia Tui
Verenigd Koninkrijk
BON Loyalty heeft geantwoord 17 april 2024

1 februari 2024

Maxxie is so sweet and was very helpful. She truly cares and she shows that well. my experience with support through chat was very personable. Thanks Maxxie, you're so great!

Thrift Valley
3 maanden gebruiken de app
BON Loyalty heeft geantwoord 20 februari 2024

Cheers to you Thrift Valley 🍻,

Thank you for your great review! At BON, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. Our whole team was delighted to hear your feedback! 🌸

We are always happy to answer if you have any questions, just leave us a message or email us at help@bonloyalty.com.

Have fun exploring our app,
Mia
BON Team

27 maart 2024

Great support! We had a few custom integrations needed and Maxxie was super helpful and responsive. Thanks again!

Mountain Baby

16 februari 2024

Easy to use and setup, great help from Chelsea

Polarwise
Nederland
BON Loyalty heeft geantwoord 20 februari 2024

Greetings Polarwise,

Thank you so much for your kind words 😍. It's music to our ears that you are happy with our app and support! We will strive for providing better services, as you're our incentive to develop BON

If you have any other questions, just chat with us or email us at help@bonloyalty.com.

Cheers,
Mia
BON team

19 februari 2024

zeer vlot

MESTACH.
België

22 maart 2024

Chelsea has been so helpful with our setup of our loyalty scheme, they helped with the custom development we needed to make the app work for us, would recommend using for loyalty schemes

Dynamic Office Solutions
Verenigd Koninkrijk

2 maart 2024

Great app and great support, thank you Anna.

Keida
Roemenië
20 dagen gebruiken de app

25 maart 2024

Amazing customer service! I have been trying to set this up for hours and Anna and Maxxie have been patiently answered each and every question i had! I am looking forward to using this app! Amazing customer service! 5 stars

Blooms of Hawaii
12 dagen gebruiken de app

23 februari 2024

It's a super app! It has everything I was looking for, very easy to set up.
Cady has helped me and guided me with every question I was concerning on. Great Job!

Janilu Perfume Shop