Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 87% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 11% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
26 de agosto de 2021

I have detailed questions that need patience, effort, and help from the support team member assigned, to link and fetch the products from Shopify to Bonanza. Whenever I flagged an issue I'm facing to the support team they always work with me to resolve it and a lot of times work it themselves to make sure the job is done. Very satisfying positive interaction and it is very motivating to always reach them. Especial thanks to Jason Roy-BDA for all the time and efforts he put to resolve issues.

Horizon Warehouse Sale
About 1 year usando a aplicação
15 de março de 2021

Excellent product and excellent customer support they helped and showed my everything all the way from scratch

Online24-7 Shop
Reino Unido
About 1 year usando a aplicação
8 de fevereiro de 2021

Good staff, good app. Waiting for sales, hopefully not too long. I recommend these guys. Thank You so much

Top Content | POD Collection | Free Shipping
8 months usando a aplicação
24 de fevereiro de 2021

The team here is outstanding. Knowing that they are capable of handling my etsy setup, i felt they would be great with the Bonzanza setup. No second thoughts and i am happy to give them a 5 star review. Best of luck.

VIP Extensions
3 months usando a aplicação
9 de fevereiro de 2021

The support team is really helpful, they helped me with all my concerns. It's a really great app and great team.

Hey Tech Store
França
3 months usando a aplicação
3 de janeiro de 2022

I really enjoyed the customer support they helped me get my account set up and running and now im ready for a successful journey.

MicroTextile
2 months usando a aplicação
5 de abril de 2022

Staff is friendly and easy to reach out to whenever have concerns. Learning how to use the app is fun and great.

Marick Booster
About 2 months usando a aplicação
17 de março de 2021

I contacted support today and I was helped right way, with the issue I was having, it wasn't with the program, it was something I didn't do myself. Support helped me out and got things all taken care of. Great group of people to work with

Northwest Liquidations
About 2 months usando a aplicação
23 de abril de 2020

Bonanza is a good app, very supportive and helpful, they respond quickly and are friendly and knowledgeable. Works great with Shopify!! five stars

Ria's Hallmark & Jewelry Boutique
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
26 de fevereiro de 2019

Awesome service and awesome app for Bonanza. Recommend to anyone looking to expand there channels to other market places.

LM Treasures 2019