Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
12. joulukuu 2023

Excellent service - best in the business. Immediate tech support that helps you resolve things quickly.

Quiver Killer
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
bookkeep.com Inc. vastasi 13. joulukuu 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We are delighted that our top-notch Success Team has been helpful to you and your business! Being accountants ourselves, we obsess over accuracy, and should anything change with one of our supported platforms, we jump on it to ensure our platform adjusts accordingly.

26. tammikuu 2024

Excellent app. It has increased accuracy and saved us so much time when it comes to closing the books at the end of the month. The staff is very friendly and responsive.

Wigs.com
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. tammikuu 2022

This app seamlessly posts our daily Shopify sales and our weekly deposits to our QuickBooks Online account. It works perfectly!
The customer service is SO WONDERFUL and Anish has helped me multiple times. This is an amazing app and I would recommend it to anyone!

DiamondArt.ca
Kanada
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. syyskuu 2022

Great customer service! The support team helped me sort out any issues I was having pretty quickly.

Nelo USA
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
bookkeep.com Inc. vastasi 17. lokakuu 2022

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we're glad we can help!

8. helmikuu 2021

I love this app! It leaves the transactions in the subsystem where they belong rather than clogging up QuickBooks with redundant data readily available in Shopify. Transactions are summarized daily making tracking of bank deposits and daily sales a breeze. All that and a log (audit trail) too!

SeaMATE
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
bookkeep.com Inc. vastasi 8. helmikuu 2021

Thank you! Just say "NO!" to transactions in QuickBooks and Xero! :-) We firmly believe your detail should stay in Shopify so we post financial summaries to QuickBooks or Xero. Our accounting sync engine also links to the posted record and updates it if you decide you need to change mapping. We never duplicate. Thanks again for the review we are very happy you are happy.

21. heinäkuu 2022

QuickBooks Daily has had such great customer service. They spent so much time with me helping me make it work for our accountant.

Sweet Soles Coronado

21. joulukuu 2021

I have been using Bookkeep Sync software for over 2 years. I am very impressed with the functionalities and the data it sends. I decided to write a review today because I needed clarification on some items entered and I was blown away with the customer service. I definitely recommend this software.

Foundry Lighting
Muokattu 4. lokakuu 2021

I looked high and low for an app that integrated exactly how I needed in QuickBooks. I just happened to come across this app and after a month of mapping, reconfiguring and working on my set up it's working like a charm and it's super easy. I especially like the real-time changes you can do to your daily sales and mappings right there in the log. Thank you for creating this app, having awesome support & working with our needs. My needs were:
- Daily journal entry summaries
- Mapping difficult product types

La Creme de la Creme
Kanada
bookkeep.com Inc. vastasi 5. lokakuu 2021

Thank you for your review! Your needs are our needs too. As bookkeepers & accountants ourselves, we needed proper accrual accounting summaries posted on a daily basis that will reconcile to deposits. When we could not find that, we built it ourselves. Give us a shout if you ever have any questions. Thank you! Jason

7. joulukuu 2022

This has saved me so much time! This integration posts our sales, deposits, gift cards, fees, and so much more on a daily basis so that our books are up to date. Their customer service is available at convenient times and has assisted me with questions or errors. They have even alerted me when I set up the integration incorrectly and gave me steps to fix the issue. As an accountant, I will be using this will all of my Shopify clients!

Giant Lifting
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. heinäkuu 2022

Simply could NOT operate properly without this app and the excellent support we receive. We have been using them for years and they ALWAYS go the extra mile to keep us going! Special thanks to Jason, Ananie and Anish! The Best!

MyInboardMarine.com
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
bookkeep.com Inc. vastasi 17. lokakuu 2022

That's great to hear! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we're glad our product and rockstar team can help!