Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 84% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 maggio 2024

I find that the support team is excellent in helping and solving any problems I have with BTA, which tends to be often. I find that the app is not very intuitive and causes a lot of back and worth. I hate to admit it, I am not exactly a fan of BTA but it is the best booking application supported by Shopify. There has been improvements slowly over time and that has helped.

The Makehouse Co-op
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
BTA Commerce, Inc. ha risposto 22 maggio 2024

We are pleased that you have left us a great review! We have also documented your con with the app, and do hope that our future update will help to address that con for you. Thanks again for your review!

17 maggio 2024

***Editing to make this 5 stars. If the new owners live up to their promises it will be very soon! I'll drop it to 4 if they take too long to make progress**

If you need to book things I'd recommend this app.

While there are some quirks with it it gets the job done.

Some things could be more intuitive (like using resources) and other things that can cause issues are not apparent or documented.

For example, if you change the date or time of a class (and not the individual booking too) it can/will get overbooked. Also, the enrollment report for the original time disappears. "Any changes made to a class or scheduled event must also be made to the existing bookings. If the bookings do not align with the event (time/date), then those bookings won't be included in an enrollment report, because they "don't exist for the event" as far as the app knows." We often have 40+ people enrolled. Moving each individually if we have to reschedule a class is very time-consuming and inefficient.

Some missing features would make this a 5-star app, like having class passes for drop-in offerings like yoga. Also would like to be able to export an entire report. Currently, only the data that fits on the page is exported. For long reports, you have to export each page individually.

This app was acquired recently and I'm feeling good about the new team. Support previously was very condescending and not very personable. Folks I've been in contact with recently are much more helpful.

There are also hidden functionalities of the app that aren’t documented. The new owners have said they are finding them and planning to address them as they go along.

They seem to be planning new features and I was also told that are working on the UI which I am looking forward to.

Natural Resources: Pregnancy + Parenting
BTA Commerce, Inc. ha risposto 22 maggio 2024

Thank you for your review! We have documented your points, and we do look forward to your discussion with our MD. Have a terrific day!

7 maggio 2024

Great customer service. Helped thru an issue quickly and efficiently. Thx D'Angelo!

The Yard

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We are glad to hear that you are happy with our support! Thank you for your awesome review too!

30 aprile 2024

It's the best there is for booking software on Shopify. It is honestly not very intuitive and involves a lot of back and forth - particularly with operating hours and resource management - but overall it works very well, and the support team is fast and helpful when we can't figure things out.

Wild Rock Outfitters

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Thank you for taking your time to leave an awesome review for us!

3 aprile 2024

The app is pretty easy to use, for us and for our customers. Customer service and chat have been amazing.

Do Good Sports Club
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
BTA Commerce, Inc. ha risposto 5 aprile 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 😊🥳

We appreciate your feedback and the time you took to write this for us! You're amazing!!!

21 marzo 2024

We have been using BTA for appox 3 years for our onsite Cooking Classes - While the app has been solid and easy to use - the customer support is without a doubt the best team I have ever experienced. We are always able to connect via chat immediately and the support we get goes above and beyond our expectations.
Most recently Joao quickly resolved an issue we were having and then took the time to add a function for our store that enables us to increase bookings. This was something that we had been struggling with for a while and he created a solution for us that is a game changer! We have worked with Joao, D'Angelo and the rest of the team no matter who you get on chat - they are smart, extremely helpful and pleasent. Thank you for building a team that truly helps businesses thrive.

Babylon Mercantile
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
BTA Commerce, Inc. ha risposto 22 marzo 2024

Hi 👋, we are glad you are happy with our support team! And thank you for your awesome review! We appreciate you 😊🎉

13 marzo 2024

We've been using this app for years to book our classes throughout our season and we love it. We're adding more classes so I needed a few questions answered. D'Angelo was kind and knowledgeable about the app, and was able to easily walk me through my questions. We're happy we found you!

charsawfarms
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
BTA Commerce, Inc. ha risposto 14 marzo 2024

Hi there 👋

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and our app! We are also happy to have you on board. Thanks for your awesome review. We appreciate you 🤩!

Best Regards,
BookThatApp Support

2 aprile 2024

Out of all the Reservation apps we have tried this one is the best for the price. The tech support is great! With that said I wish I didn't need to use them as much as I do. Thats the only downer.

Sanibel Candle Company
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
BTA Commerce, Inc. ha risposto 3 aprile 2024

One moment while we celebrate ...

🎊⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🎊 🥳

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review! We really do appreciate that you took the time to write your thoughts about your app and our service. We are glad to hear that you are happy with us! We look forward to providing you continued support 😊!

22 aprile 2024

Very good and reliable customer service! I am very satisfied!

e-dress
Germania
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BTA Commerce, Inc. ha risposto 9 maggio 2024

Thank you for amazing review!!

27 febbraio 2024

We've been using BTA for years as a reliable resource for registrations for our weekly art classes. It's very easy to manage bookings through the website and see daily and monthly bookings at a glance. D'Angelo provided A+ customer support today helping us navigate an issue we were having and got us all set up on a new plan.

GLASSROOM
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
BTA Commerce, Inc. ha risposto 28 febbraio 2024

Your review means a lot to us. It reminds us that we are doing the right thing, and we're making a positive impact. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this awesome review 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉!