Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 aprile 2024

First of all, it was a live person and not a bot! Thank you for that.

Izzy was informative and fun. I appreciate the links and information she provided.

I will definitely make use of the app more often!

Jules Michelle
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 8 aprile 2024

We're glad you enjoyed the personalized assistance! Our team is here to help anytime. Have fun exploring the app!

17 aprile 2024

Excellent customer service, top-notch. Jon was extremely professional and helpful. Thank you very much

Evalax
Regno Unito
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 18 aprile 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled you had an excellent experience with our customer service. Your satisfaction is our top priority!

13 aprile 2024

This is a great app that simplifies the internal SEO process, by giving information and guiding you to best SEO practices.
Customer service ( talked to Rain) is attentive and quick to solve and answer questions

Lollygag.co
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 15 aprile 2024

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to simplify SEO for you and provide quick, attentive customer service. 😊

2 marzo 2024

I cannot express enough how impressed I am with Izzy's impeccable service on this app! From the moment I reached out for assistance, Izzy was incredibly friendly and attentive. Not only was she quick to respond, but she also went above and beyond to help me out.

Her efficiency was truly remarkable – she addressed my inquiries promptly and with utmost professionalism. What stood out to me the most was her unwavering commitment to ensuring my needs were met. Izzy's dedication to providing top-notch service is commendable, and it made my experience on this app exceptionally smooth and stress-free.

In today's fast-paced world, it's rare to encounter someone as efficient and accommodating as Izzy. Her friendly demeanor and willingness to assist left a lasting impression on me. I can confidently say that Izzy is an invaluable asset to this platform, and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking assistance.

Thank you, Izzy, for your outstanding support and for going the extra mile to help me. Your exemplary service has truly made a difference

In home decor
Regno Unito
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 4 marzo 2024

Overjoyed to hear Izzy provided you with such outstanding service! We're proud of her dedication to excellence. Thanks for sharing your experience. 😊

31 gennaio 2024

Customer service was very efficient and helped right away. I love it when you need something and it gets done lightning quick and with no effort on my part. Thanks again!

Think Engraved
Circa 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 2 febbraio 2024

Thrilled to hear you had a lightning-quick and effortless experience with us! We're always here to help. Thanks for the love! ⚡❤️

2 aprile 2024

Best SEO app.
Support team is always available and it quickly solve any problem.

Eternal Parquet
Italia
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 3 aprile 2024

Thrilled you love our app and support! We're always here to help quickly with any issues. Thanks for the shout-out!

26 marzo 2024

So far I haven't done too much with the app - but was trying to get my site verified by them and Alex on their team was super knowledgeable, quick, friendly and offered other help by sending me articles on how to fix my "powered by Shopify" text at the bottom, too! She is such an invaluable member of the team and I appreciate Booster SEO for their customer service! Would def recommend!

The Soul Squatch
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 28 marzo 2024

We're so happy to hear our team could assist you effectively! Thanks for the recommendation and the kind words. We're here whenever you need us! 🌟

20 marzo 2024

EJ was kind and very helpful. I have a lot to unpack so I’ll be diving deeper into this but happy with first interaction with the team.

Cavallo Sports Nutrition
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 25 marzo 2024

So glad you felt supported in our first meeting! We're here to help as you delve deeper. Can't wait to continue our journey together. 😊

7 aprile 2024

Rain was awesome. Very pleasant, and the work was done quickly. I recommend this app.

Beguiling Phenix Boutique
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 9 aprile 2024

Thrilled to hear you had an awesome support experience and everything was swift! Thanks for recommending us.

11 aprile 2024

Great experience with this app, implementing seo is so important for your business. The customer service on this app is flawless, quickest response times and very detailed so all your questions are answered. Amazing offers and packed with many other forms of value to help grow your business. As for the app, its a dream. Haven't fully unlocked all the features but with the tutorials I already understand everything so it will be a breeze. It definitely optimizes your store for better results and you don't have to do much. 95% of it is automated. Thank you!

Aega
Sudafrica
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 15 aprile 2024

Thanks for such a detailed and positive review! We're thrilled that you're finding our app helpful and easy to use. Here's to your continued success and more time-saving automation! 😊