Recensioni (7.306)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
15 giugno 2024

I've used them before and their app is great. I decided to download again after starting my store back up. Rain was quick to help. Great customer service.

InspireSculpt Art
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 17 giugno 2024

Thanks for being a returning customer! We're delighted you find our app great and our support helpful. Let us know if you need anything else!

25 marzo 2024

Rain was super helpful. I still can’t talk about the app because I just installed everything. SO, I will keep you posted.

Lello.Store
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 27 marzo 2024

Great to hear our support was helpful! Take your time exploring the app, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks for keeping us posted!

13 giugno 2024

I thank John from Team BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER, who was very kind, quick and professional. He guided my steps and gave lots of keys to understanding. He was a great help and I am grateful to him!

Colorful Abstract Painting
Francia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 14 giugno 2024

We're so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our team! Thank you for your gratitude, and we're always here to help!

9 aprile 2024

I am very happy with both tools. I am planning to upgrade shortly. I am also extremely happy with the support I got from Jon. He was very informative -- and patient.

Maas Polish New Zealand
Nuova Zelanda
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 10 aprile 2024

Thrilled you're enjoying the tools and planning an upgrade! Your kind words about our supportive and patient team mean everything to us. Thanks a lot!

31 maggio 2024

I'm still checking the functionality but hats off to the team for being proactive and thoughtful. I am testing the pro plan and would definitely continue if it benefits my ranking.

Let Us Vogue
India
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 3 giugno 2024

Thanks for the shoutout! 🌟 We're glad you appreciate our proactive approach. Let us know how the testing goes. We're here for you!

22 marzo 2024

I just check in on the app every once in awhile and things are looking good.
The chat works well and it's just nice that the optimization is working and folks on the chat are helpful. Izzy did a great job checking things and providing an option. Thanks so much!

Not Every Libra
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 25 marzo 2024

We're thrilled that everything's looking good for you! It's our pleasure to assist whenever you need us. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us!

17 aprile 2024

Excellent customer service, top-notch. Jon was extremely professional and helpful. Thank you very much

Evalax
Regno Unito
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 18 aprile 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled you had an excellent experience with our customer service. Your satisfaction is our top priority!

13 aprile 2024

This is a great app that simplifies the internal SEO process, by giving information and guiding you to best SEO practices.
Customer service ( talked to Rain) is attentive and quick to solve and answer questions

Lollygag.co
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 15 aprile 2024

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to simplify SEO for you and provide quick, attentive customer service. 😊

20 marzo 2024

As a website owner looking to improve my online presence, I've had the opportunity to use BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER, and I must say, it has greatly exceeded my expectations.
yaci was very helpfull

Panji Sweets & Savouries LTD
Regno Unito
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 25 marzo 2024

So happy to hear our app exceeded your expectations and that our support team was a big help! We're excited for your online presence to flourish. Thanks for sharing! 😊

20 aprile 2024

I love how she provided me with information about my website that I didn’t even know and I’m very excited to see how my website is going to look now

PRETTYBYTHEPENNY
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 22 aprile 2024

Thrilled you found our insights helpful! We're excited for your website's transformation too. Keep us posted on your progress!