Recensioni (7.193)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 novembre 2022

Great customer service! Lester was very helpful and friendly when helping me with my troubles! 10/10!

MassageGun EU
Danimarca
2 luglio 2016

Thanks for this app, makes SEO a lot easier!

M Renee Design
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
30 giugno 2016

SO FAR SO GOOD, WILL UPDATE REVIEW WITH TIME IN USE

Frametech Systems
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
22 aprile 2019

Seems like a great app - very easy to use and a great to optimize images to make them SEO friendly.
Recommended

appareilsphotosargentiques
Francia
30 settembre 2022

Très bonne application, service relationnel à l'écoute et rapide. Je recommande l'utilisation de cette application

IMPERIAL ROAD
Francia
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
22 marzo 2023

amazinggggggg Mary was quick to communicate and super friendly. this appp helped me so much with SEO fixes

Pump Housee
Booster SEO ha risposto 24 marzo 2023

Thank you for leaving such a glowing review! We're thrilled that we've provided you with quick and friendly support and that our app has been helpful with your SEO fixes. We strive to provide top-notch customer service, and it's always great to hear when we've hit the mark. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing our app to assist with your SEO needs!
Best wishes, Kevin

4 novembre 2022

Good to boost you shopify store ans otimize your SEO. The support is always online and ready to help.

BlackOPhone
Portogallo
5 luglio 2022

It really helps your organic traffic. I talked to Trish and she was really nice and informative. It is a great app

SmartPostureMax
Booster SEO ha risposto 6 luglio 2022

Thanks for the 5-star review! 😊 Please feel free to reach out to us if any questions come up or if we can help along the way. Cheers, Kevin

18 luglio 2016

this is great. I can update all my alt text at once. I love apps that help me do something fast that used to take hours!

Volumeandtone
9 aprile 2023

great customer service was fast and easy to install and i m looking forward to seeing my SEO grow and grow

Liberated Eyewear, Inc.
Booster SEO ha risposto 10 aprile 2023

We are thrilled to hear that you found the installation process to be fast and easy and that you are looking forward to seeing your SEO grow as a result of using our product. We take pride in providing our customers with outstanding customer service and making the installation process as simple as possible. Thank you for choosing our services and sharing your positive feedback.
All the best, Kevin