Recensioni (7.599)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 87% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 gennaio 2022

really good app i reccomend everyone that starts to use shopify to download this it will help you alot

Gezza store
Germania
Booster SEO ha risposto 24 gennaio 2022

Thank you for the 5-stars and for recommending us! 🎉 Cheers, Kevin

14 giugno 2023

Lizzie was very helpful. I truly appreciate her assistance. She also directed in the direction of installing social media apps.

Femme Fatale Style Boutique
Booster SEO ha risposto 15 giugno 2023

Thank you so much for the amazing 5-star review! Means the world to us and we are here for you anytime. 😊 - Kevin

7 maggio 2023

Excellent Support. Very esay to navigate, fast answer. The improvements that they offered for my store helped a lot. Thank you, Izzy,

DaeDreamzHairCollection
Booster SEO ha risposto 7 maggio 2023

We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! - Kevin

18 ottobre 2023

Jon! IS A GOOD SEO SUPPORTER ;)

Pelican Store
Portogallo
28 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 19 ottobre 2023

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! It means the world to us, and we are here for you anytime. 😊 - Kevin

26 novembre 2020

I love how fast this program works, and we can save a lot of money. Bet on it. Price/quality is the best.

Lambertynet
Portogallo
26 gennaio 2023

Since using this app, my SEO score has gotten WAY better. Not only that, but their customer service was amazing. Lester helped me update my favicon image even though that had nothing to do with what I reached out to him for. What a great service and what a great company!

TheCleaningGenie
Booster SEO ha risposto 26 gennaio 2023

We're so excited that our app has provided excellent results for your store so far! Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. Your review is very much appreciated! 🙌Cheers, Kevin

25 settembre 2020

Amazing App
This app is so usefull for all the SEO optimizations and saves you a ton of money at the same time

fitandstylehouse
29 maggio 2016

I have only just added and sync so unable to provide a review at this point except that the process so far has been easy.

Shop28
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 giugno 2019

I m just lovin' it. Just now I've started and very excited to use it. Its very simple app and it does everything for you. U just sit and enjoy.

redmoltres
India
20 marzo 2022

Jon, really help me out with verifying my store. He also gave me link to called Link pop to help bring more traffic to my store and products. Thanks JON!

Too Waist'd
Booster SEO ha risposto 25 marzo 2022

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We are always here and happy to help any time! 🙌 Cheers, Katherine