Recensioni (7.542)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 87% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 15 dicembre 2020

So far pretty good. This tool got my load up time down to about 20 seconds. Hopefully it can get it down to even lower.

The Profile Lounge
20 dicembre 2022

Great customer service and very user-friendly,the chat room is very user friendly it very easy to interact with

shearh.com
Sudafrica
Booster SEO ha risposto 20 dicembre 2022

Thanks for the 5-Star review! So happy that you have enjoyed your interaction with us, and we greatly appreciate you using the app! 😊 Best wishes, Kevin

5 luglio 2016

So far so good, extremely easy to install and set up. Love the fact that there is no coding involved.

Chic Maternity Pty Ltd
1 aprile 2023

I would 100% recommend this app to any new dropshipper or exisiting! Lester was great help with getting everything started and was quick and helpful answering all my questions

DIYdom
Booster SEO ha risposto 3 aprile 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and services and are willing to recommend them to others.
Thanks, Kevin

20 maggio 2016

Great app and helpful for star up stores! does what it says. Cant wait to see more apps from them.

Shoplegacy
18 giugno 2019

Hello, I am just starting out. I will come back for feedback but right now it looks great. Thank you

VN Kreations
India
30 settembre 2022

Alex is a very welcome and nice person. Very good and satisfying customer service. I really recommend it.

North Pet
Norvegia
28 giugno 2023

Excellent fast service and very helpful. Highly recommended for all shopify stores! I am really happy as well with it's integrations with review softwares for the Google snippets.

Spun Life
Booster SEO ha risposto 28 giugno 2023

Your support and trust in our app and services mean everything to us. Thank you for spreading the word! 🙌 - Kevin

Data modifica: 30 ottobre 2019

Fantastic app! Game changer for my online store. I wouldn't have had the knowledge or the time to do this all myself!!! Thank you! I liked that it was so easy to use! Easy Easy Easy Easy to use! Again I liked the application because it was easy and simple and fast to use.

XavierWatches
5 aprile 2019

i used this app to improve my website SEO and it has really helped, i was worried my store was not being optimised to its full potential and this app gave me the correct tools.

Robert-lee contemporary studio