Recensioni (7.272)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 aprile 2024

Great, quick, easy and efficient! Alex was great with assisting us with our concerns. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

Ohm City Vapes
Circa 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 5 aprile 2024

So happy you found our service quick, easy, and efficient! Your high recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you!

20 marzo 2024

EJ was kind and very helpful. I have a lot to unpack so I’ll be diving deeper into this but happy with first interaction with the team.

Cavallo Sports Nutrition
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 25 marzo 2024

So glad you felt supported in our first meeting! We're here to help as you delve deeper. Can't wait to continue our journey together. 😊

5 giugno 2024

Excellent support from Jon today, helping to get the verification done in a minute. Thanks a lot!
Booster is helpfull making SEO an easy process.

MSI e-Shop | Offiziell von MSI Deutschland
Paesi Bassi
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 6 giugno 2024

Happy to help with verification! Thanks for the shout-out. Booster is here to make SEO a breeze. Let us know if you need anything else!

18 maggio 2024

I like his work since I directly told him what I needed and secondly he helped me with exactly what I needed

Pure Bliss
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 20 maggio 2024

Thanks for sharing! 😊 We're happy we could deliver exactly what you needed. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

12 maggio 2024

5 stars. Super fast support EJ was amazing, very attentive & easy to talk to. Booster SEO’s automations are a life saver saving so much time & costs. One of the best apps I’ve ever used on Shopify. Thank you Booster SEO team!

Go For Fit
Giappone
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 14 maggio 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our support and automations have made a positive impact on your Shopify experience. 😊🚀

15 aprile 2024

I just installed the app and wanted to have my shop verified. The extremely friendly Michele immediately wrote to me and accompanied me through the verification process. Everything went absolutely smoothly and from a personal point of view I am really impressed with this customer support. A big thank you to Michele - best regards

Parfumolis
Germania
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 16 aprile 2024

Thank you for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear your verification went smoothly and that you were impressed with our support. Best regards and happy selling! 😊

21 maggio 2024

I love this app. So easy to use and understand. Yaci was a big help getting me started. Thanks so much!
Can't wait to get started with the app helping me along the way.

Fashion Store Channel
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 23 maggio 2024

We're thrilled to hear you're loving the app! Our support team is always here to guide you along the way. Happy exploring! 😊🚀

18 giugno 2024

Very friendly and helpful. Also made our chat fun with gifs. Thank you!

Goldieboxx Jewellery
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 20 giugno 2024

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad you enjoyed the chat and found our team helpful and fun. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need more help! 😊

14 giugno 2024

Fast and professional. Excellent job!

Dead Goat Company
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 17 giugno 2024

Thank you! We're glad you had a fast and professional experience with us. 😊

19 aprile 2024

Izzy was very helpful and told me what I needed to do with my store. I'm very happy with my results.

BepowerfulBefearless
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 22 aprile 2024

Thrilled to hear our advice made a difference! Your satisfaction is our goal. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with!