Recensies (7.274)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 maart 2024

Rain was the first person I spoke with upon downloading the app to verify my site. He gave me a great tip on how to improve something on my page within the first minute of our chat and I really appreciated that as I am very new to e-comm/shopify/and website development in general (NO experience at ALL prior to February) so I really welcome tips like this!. Feel like he encouraged me to reach out in the future with whatever issues might arise! Hoping everyone is as nice and helpful! Id give 5 stars but I've only been on the app for about 10 minutes and I am looking forward to seeing what benefits can be gained by using it!

Iron Kitty
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Booster SEO heeft geantwoord 20 maart 2024

Welcome aboard! Thrilled we could help right off the bat. Our team is always here to offer tips and support as you grow. We're excited for you to see all the benefits our app has to offer.

29 maart 2024

Explained what the process was of verifying my store and did so extremely fast with no hesitation. Really appreciate the help.

Only gave a 4 so far because of having just the free trial so far.

Elite Custom Sound
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Booster SEO heeft geantwoord 1 april 2024

Thanks for your feedback! Thrilled to assist you swiftly. We hope to impress you further as you continue with us. 😊

11 juni 2024

Still very new but, the help center is spot on! Pol will fix anything anytime :)

Biomed Sito ufficiale - Acquista i tuoi colloidali Online
Italië
Booster SEO heeft geantwoord 13 juni 2024

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad you found our help center helpful. If you need anything else, just give us a shout. We're here for you!

24 maart 2024

Was super easy to install and set up, EJ was super helpful with customer service and verifying my online shop

bellajoie
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Booster SEO heeft geantwoord 26 maart 2024

Great to hear it was a breeze to set up and our support was there for you! Thanks for the feedback, and happy selling with your online shop! 🚀

26 mei 2024

On free plan for now. App optimised 281 images for me.
EJ helped via chat.
Lets see how it goes

Allthings
India
10 dagen gebruiken de app
Booster SEO heeft geantwoord 27 mei 2024

Thanks for giving us a try! We're glad the support chat was helpful. Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions as you continue using the app!

1 april 2024

Alex was super friendly and helped sort the issue out.

KickGame CPT
Zuid-Afrika
Booster SEO heeft geantwoord 2 april 2024

So happy to hear you had a friendly and helpful experience! We’re excited to see your updated review as you get to know us better. Thanks for sharing! 😊

24 maart 2024

I had a problem with my site, and the support person who took care of me was called Jon, he informed me very well, and he is very patient, he was able to find me a solution

LuminaLedPro
België
Booster SEO heeft geantwoord 25 maart 2024

We're glad we could help you out! Providing top-notch support and finding solutions is what we're here for. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

24 april 2024

I have just started using the app but so far so good :)

The Herbalist's Assistant
15 dagen gebruiken de app
Booster SEO heeft geantwoord 26 april 2024

Thanks for sharing your initial thoughts! We're glad it's going smoothly. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help as you keep exploring the app!

21 maart 2024

Just getting started with onboarding and EJ was very helpful and professional. Highly recommended! Thanks, EJ!

kbelle
27 dagen gebruiken de app
Booster SEO heeft geantwoord 25 maart 2024

So glad to hear your onboarding experience was smooth with our helpful and professional support! Your recommendation means a lot. Thank you for the shoutout! 😊

19 april 2024

the representative was really brilliant and prompt to response. Please keep up the good work

ZEDMED
Verenigd Koninkrijk
13 dagen gebruiken de app
Booster SEO heeft geantwoord 22 april 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted you had a positive experience. Let us know if there's anything we could do to make your experience even better.