BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER , 6 388 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 85% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de dezembro de 2023

So far so good!

Yaci was very helpful - she verified my Shopify store and added value by doing a quick scan at my website and suggesting two ways to make it more personalized. I love the attention to detail as someone just getting started in this space.

I want to leave this review as honest as possible, so giving 4/5 seems appropriate as I haven't done anything critical just yet.

St. Claire
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 5 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks for your honest feedback! We're thrilled to hear we've been helpful in personalizing your Shopify store. Excited to see you grow and let us know if you need help along the way! 🌟🚀

12 de janeiro de 2024

The support really helps me with my needs and though there's something the app can't resolved I think there's room for improvement in the future...hope not for long.

BanzaiHobby
Japão
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 16 de janeiro de 2024

Thanks for your honest feedback! We're glad our support could assist. We're continuously improving, and your input helps us grow. Here's to a better future soon!

11 de outubro de 2023

I rated it a 4 star since i just got it and need to give it some time to work. However, it was easy to install and gives the user alot of options. Izzy helped verify my store and did it in a very quick and painless way. Thanks !
Blake Jones

Blake Jones Designs
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 23 de outubro de 2023

Hi Blake Jones Designs team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a positive experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team here at Booster Apps will be delighted to assist you!

16 de novembro de 2023

Very happy with the service. Communication was fast and effective. I achieved what I wanted to make happen.

Human Belongings
Itália
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 17 de novembro de 2023

Kevin here from Booster SEO! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

9 de novembro de 2023

My customer service agent Yaci was so helpful and nice.

Empower Her Creations
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 13 de novembro de 2023

8 de dezembro de 2023

Well the service so far has been great - Yaci was so friendly in chat and even helped me with a few ideas for my site while we waited...,

There is not too much on FREE - and the next tier is quite pricey. This is probably better for bigger stores and can certainly grow with your needs.

stok.
Nova Zelândia
39 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 11 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to hear our friendly service and ideas were helpful. We understand your concerns about pricing and will take that onboard as we strive to cater to stores of all sizes.

19 de setembro de 2023

I'm just getting started using this app so I can't speak on it yet. Therese was very helpful in getting my store connected!

Adirondack North Shore Supply
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 25 de setembro de 2023

Hi Adirondack North Shore Supply team! 👋

31 de dezembro de 2023

Very reactive and kind service.

VOILÀ le site
França
5 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 2 de janeiro de 2024

Kevin here from Booster SEO! Thank you so much for leaving a review - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

24 de novembro de 2023

So far my experience has been pretty good, EJ was amazingly helpful, pointing out something I hadn't realized wasn't working. Now I know to go and fix it. Thank you for this product, and when I have a chance to experience it more, I will gladly leave a review about it!

TwztdTeez
10 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 27 de novembro de 2023

Hi TwztdTeez team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a positive experience, so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team here at Booster Apps will be delighted to assist you!

13 de dezembro de 2023