BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER , 6 409 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 85% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de janeiro de 2024

Just installed the app so can’t review it yet, but their support staff was great. Yaci was outstanding.

K9medicinals.com
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 26 de janeiro de 2024

Thanks for sharing your initial thoughts! We're glad our customer support impressed you. We hope you'll love the app just as much!

30 de janeiro de 2024

Wonderful app - does exactly as it says it will do, the service was the best I've ever had, and it's just super simple to leverage. My site instantly loaded faster, and is ranking higher on google. Thank you Booster, and especially Alex, for helping me get everything set up so quickly and easily. I highly recommend!

My Store
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 1 de fevereiro de 2024

Thrilled to hear our app exceeded your expectations and your site's performance improved! Thanks for the high praise and recommendation. Here to help anytime! 😊

1 de dezembro de 2023

Great app but even better customer service! Izzy was a pleasure to work with and also added some extra great advice on things I never even thought about.

Mycologysimplified
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 4 de dezembro de 2023

So happy to hear you loved both our app and customer service! It's our pleasure to offer helpful advice and support. Thanks for your kind words!

14 de janeiro de 2024

This service deserves a very nice review! It was executed very quickly and the results were absolutely amazing. Highly recommend!

DIVINEMADE
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 16 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled you're happy with the results and appreciate your high recommendation. 😊🌟

30 de dezembro de 2023

The App overall works very well even on free plan, I got supported by Jon for verifying my page, it was a pleasure working with him!

MyKitchenBuddy
Áustria
9 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 1 de janeiro de 2024

We are so happy you are enjoying our app and services! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! 🌟

31 de janeiro de 2024

Izzy was very helpful and thorough. She explained things thoroughly and even gave me some suggestions I hadn't considered. Thank you!

Birch Hollow Fibers
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 2 de fevereiro de 2024

Thrilled to help and offer new ideas! Your gratitude warms our hearts. Here's to more success together. Thank you for the kind words! 🌟

Editado a 26 de janeiro de 2024

The back up chat service is second to none .
Very helpful and patient to a non tech guy like me .
Jon was so helpful .
Every time I have a question these guys are right on to it.

John
Luxury Interiors , Ireland.

Luxury Interiors
Irlanda
Almost 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 4 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're always glad to offer patient and helpful support, especially for those less tech-savvy. Your satisfaction is our priority!

31 de janeiro de 2024

Alex was prompt, friendly, and professional. Her service went above and beyond expectations. I would highly recommend working with her.

Live by Sana
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 2 de fevereiro de 2024

Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for the high recommendation!

8 de dezembro de 2023

I've had this app for a few years now and its worked as it should! Alex with customer service was also great!

PlatterCats Creative
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 11 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks so much for sticking with us over the years! We're glad to hear the app meets your needs and that our customer service team could help. 😃🌟

3 de janeiro de 2024

Best tools ever. I recommend it to any online business trying to get the best rankings organically. These tools will save you time and allow you to focus on other things with your business. EJ, I thank you for your awesome support. Your expertise and help were truly appreciated.

DIVA GLAM HAUS BOUTIQUE
25 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 5 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your awesome review and recommendation! We're thrilled to be a part of your business's success and glad our tools and support are making a difference. Here for you anytime!