BOOSTER SEO

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (7 593)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 87% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
31 de maio de 2024

Was super easy asking an actual human a question about the software. Yaci was really helpful with my question and also went out of her way and gave me a pointer on how to improve my website further.

Proud Supplies
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 3 de junho de 2024

That's wonderful to hear! 🌟 We're delighted our team could assist you and provide valuable advice. Let us know if you need more help or tips!

9 de abril de 2024

The app works well and offers multiple tiers of service depending on your needs. We have been using it for years and have had no need to use a different service. They are also very attentive when it comes to customer service. I just received help from Jon who was fast, and efficient, and friendly as well! This is a great app for saving time and money, add in the great customer service and it's impossible to beat!

The Music Gallery
About 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 10 de abril de 2024

So grateful for your long-term support and thrilled you find our app and service unbeatable! Your kind words about our team brighten our day. Thank you!

16 de julho de 2024

Very nice and professional help service. 100% recommend and will try to comeback. Thank you.

kosznikjewellery
Irlanda
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 19 de julho de 2024

Thanks so much for the kind words! We’re thrilled you had a great experience and look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

1 de maio de 2024

Nothing but positive things to say about this app. The customer service person (Pol) helped me out fast and even offered a few tips for my store. No pushy sales tactics when seeking tech help. Just help. The app has been working well and saves me a ton of work on the backend.

TrendySwimmer
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 2 de maio de 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience! Our goal is to provide helpful support without any pressure. Glad the app is saving you time!

2 de junho de 2024

Great experience with EJ on chat today. Quick and responsive and helped answer my questions in a jiffy. Would highly recommend.

Thanks!

Merch Jungle
Austrália
About 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 4 de junho de 2024

We're thrilled you had a great chat experience with us! Thanks for recommending us. Feel free to reach out anytime!

13 de junho de 2024

I had a great experience with Jon. Hij responded quick and gave me a lot of information I didn't know I needed. Kind and helpfull. Thanks for everything.

LoveSieraden
Países Baixos
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 14 de junho de 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your great experience with our support team! Thanks for sharing your feedback, and we're here to help anytime you need us.

1 de maio de 2024

We are actively promoting our store with SEO and Booster SEO and Image Optimizer is fantastic! When we optimized meta descriptions Booster SEO automatically fixes our links. It is always working in the background optimizing and fixing. The user interface is easy too use, logical and makes optimizing our products easy and fast. Very happy with this app!!

Alba Backgrounds
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 3 de maio de 2024

We're thrilled to hear that Booster SEO and Image Optimizer is helping your store thrive! Thanks for sharing your positive experience!

8 de abril de 2024

I have a positive experience with the app because I am always informed about what the app has done or accomplished on my website. I love the suggestion as well as how I can improve my website and business and that means a lot. It’s more than sending a bill every month and nothing happens. I was assisted today by Rain today to verify my website and that was awesome. I love how he quickly responded and answered my questions and made suggestions which tells me that he knows exactly what he is doing and that makes me feel confident in the app’s ability to help my business. I will definitely recommend the app to others. Thanks Rain

D-S Fashion Sophisticated Boutique
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 9 de abril de 2024

Thrilled you're loving the updates and suggestions! Your confidence in our app and team means the world. Thanks for spreading the word 🌟

16 de abril de 2024

I had an enquiry re verifying my website and Pol sorted it for me. He also recommended I add a Favicon and helped me with that. The steps were easy to work through and now it’s in place. Thanks Pol.

Daisy Park
Reino Unido
Over 7 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 18 de abril de 2024

So happy to hear that! Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad everything is set up now. If you need any more help, just shout!

15 de junho de 2024

I've used them before and their app is great. I decided to download again after starting my store back up. Rain was quick to help. Great customer service.

InspireSculpt Art
24 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 17 de junho de 2024

Thanks for being a returning customer! We're delighted you find our app great and our support helpful. Let us know if you need anything else!